Cerebrallolzy admin report

Trying to argue that you’re right, even if everybody disagrees, no matter how annoying, is not a valid reason for you to ban somebody.

That’s very low, even to suggest, Aeder1.

1 Like

What a silly interpretation of my post and the thread here. Kate is not trying to argue they are right in this thread. Look at the reason for posting this.

They believe the admin is incompetent solely based on they think they are right. Not only this, it’s not even a part of the admin conduct rules.

It again comes back to “you banned me so I’m telling on you” which is classic Kate behaviour check the history in the forums. That is the reason why it should be extended.

Yes, they’re trying to argue that they’re right.
They believe that they’re right and the admin is wrong.

Arguing that you’re right shouldn’t be a reason that a ban is extended, just deny it, if it’s wrong.

1 Like

The more shit you have yo protect the higher the chances harm will occur, thats why making EVERYTHING human is very harmfulo.

If the ban is too severe or unwarranted, make a ban appeal. Depending on the circumstances of the ban, the banning admin might receive punishment (for a ban that violated policy).

If an admin is breaking specific admin conduct, make an admin report.

The only thing this looks like is “he ban me, I mad, I report you”.

Rejecting this now, there’s nothing further to cover that hasn’t already been.
Nothing about this report involve Cerebral going against admin policy or ruling against silicon policy.