but does that change anything

i taught you how to iron your shoes on boomer station

I LOVE bref case
made by gang yeS

is b3w5t weapon

erp whore lol :flushed:
I always bully him when I see him :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love you Karen ! you are the ideal that all who practice medicine aspire to. you are my idol !

yea

you are still recognized

teach others how to iron their shoes from now on

Going to beat you to death

no. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

yes

our beloved Karen has turned into a clown, the end times are upon us. and the one true god, the honkmother, is angry. actually I don’t know, are you angry Karen ?

I love ya !

Rounds are richer with you in them for sure, I don’t think I have ever had one single issue with you ever too.

But… I am kind of disappointed because I genuinely thought you were… you know… but that’s okay. You’re perfect as you are.

you wanna maybe… iron my shoes, baby?

c349206145cb2f79dae8dae8f7f84ef3-1

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh pokemon had a world war! !

does that mean there are Pokemon terror cells of extremist militants that perform terrorism in cities across the world

Pokemon seem to be sentient beings even if it’s not always obviously so. So maybe the war was about Pokemon rights and the pro-rights side lost which continued the enslavement and constant abuse even down to making them fight for amusement. It’s so bad that many Pokemon even suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

But umm this is supposed to be about Cenrus so better say something on topic umm…

Cenrus is totes a good player.

the enslavement pushed forth by democratic process, due to the immense damage that a pokemon can do . . .

CENRUS RECENTLY SPOTTED ONLINE

could this be the return?

1 Like

just wanted you to know that i still iron my shoes every couple weeks