Your Discord: Mat05usz #8583

Offender’s CKEY: Wukai

LRP or MRP server: MRP 

Offender’s In-Game Name: Casimir Zadovsky

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 21-01-2021

Round Number: 26307

Rules Broken: 2, 5

Incident description:
I was the CMO, spent much of the round helping a new MD and telling them good medbay tips. We did few surgeries, told them how to use the wall mounted defib and generally medbay was chill.

Little time after that we went to the crew monitor to check vitals and then the space time anomalies happened. I shouted to not move, the new doctor confrimed and then I saw a fight.

After one switch of wormholes I decided that I should intervene and stop that fight because they are killing themselves, I flashed the fucker who was still vertical and decided to bring him into sec post (whily my doctors heal that horizontal one).

But someone named Casimir Zadovsky decided he is bored, he pushed us multiple times, stun locked me and pushed into the portal which lead to the solars.

I couldn’t put on my skinsuit fast enough after ‘waking up’ from the stun so I died, and spent like 25 minutes dead because some shitter just HAD to push.

Additional info: Please check if that person didn’t fuck up the round for more people than just me.

1 Like

No, you aren’t the only person he was shoving around, and this also isn’t his first time self-antagging.

Report processed.