Captain_Wiesel Player Report (text because it won't let me post with that title)

CKEY: Bluerailer

Your Discord: Bluerailer

Offender’s CKEY: Captain_Wiesel

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kur-Reet

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-3-17

Round Number: 48049

Rules Broken: 13 (Antag Conduct)

Incident Description: Kur-Reet bought the Syndi Special and went around critting/killing people that were unrelated to their objectives. At some point in the round, Rocco took over medical because Kur-Reet was just critting people and slapping em in statis beds with no people in medical. Kur-Reet then announced that they were happy they could now just straight up kill people. Overall, very bad antag conduct, I can’t speak on a rule 7 violation because I avoided interacting with em after hearing that they were just killing people. Someone else like Vasiliy or Rocco would know more about this situation, but I hadn’t seen anyone post a report yet and felt like this needed one.

Additional Information:

I forgot to include that it was low pop and we had only one seccie. Eventually crew started arming themselves in case Kur-Reet came over to kill em. In post game chat, they claimed that that justified their later attacks. I was not on station for the majority of these events, but I was there for the start.

I killed my target, i killed anyone who was hostile against me (and revived them by my self // droped them later round off)

I attacked only if someone gave me a reason…

The crew armed themself … what of cause startet even more harm …
Just to put in relation … i coulded killed the Janitor for no given reason but i did not …
also for the genecist lizard …
they didnt attacked me, nor did i attacked them …

Its simple you attack tot → tot kills

i didnt even gunned down the whole group … i could but i did not … cuz i didnt wanted to end up with all of the crew or 95% dead …
i attacked only who activly tryed to shot me

So what was considered hostile to you? Because your messages implied that you killed someone (or at least put them in crit) for talking shit. I am genuinely unsure of what you’re trying to say for half this message though, so I’m just gonna leave this to admemes and anyone that dealt with you firsthand and not just what I heard over comms and from the other miner.

1 Like

After checking the logs,
The antag was going SUPER loud, going as far as announcing they’re hunting their targets and mercing in the halls.
All fine!
Crew arm up and form a militia, fine in lowpop with only sec’ having lost to antag man.
Antag man defends himself from the militia via lethal means, fair.
Some crits I can’t really say were justified from the logs, but I’m willing to give benefit of the doubt with the player history and general context.
As such I’m rejecting this report.

2 Likes