Can somebody explain the LRP rules for me?

scanner (or sensor, i don’t remember which one) - fuckton of hypo syringes - your desired method of disposal/storage.

1.5 hours? wtf

1 Like

It was meant to be an example but ok

1 Like

Validity rules are actually more clear on LRP.
Have high value item, like krav gloves? Valid.
Attacked with lethals? Valid to the one attacked and maybe even to everyone, depending on circumstances.
Knowingly helped an antag? Valid.
Invaded workplace repeatedly? Valid to the one you invaded.
Broke into high sec area, like armory? Valid.
Bought lethal shuttle? Valid.
Killed Ian? Valid.
ERP? Valid. Also, permaban.

if I get shot with lethals I’m the one who can be killed?

Also what about shooting with practice lasers

1 Like

no‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

also no, that would make literally 0 sense

If you attack someone with lethal force the one you attacked can respond with lethal force.

Memes aside, no. LRP ain’t like that.

Stop assuming LRP is a constant PVP. TGMC exists. It’s just chaotic by nature and you have people who want to valid you and people who have their own wacky projects, or just n [REDACTED] that want to vibe and do their stuff while in a low roleplay/no roleplay enviroment.

People jumped the gun on you because the post looks a bit like a smug sarcastic bait rather than an honest “how do LRP work?”, so don’t keep a grudge on them. Unless that’s what ya intended.

4 Likes

rue is the best guy on the forum bro.

wow i edit this like 4 times because im apparently a monkey irl

It’s hard to believe it’s a serious post if they say “you can be killed/made valid for looking at somebody wrong”

2 Likes

I get your point and I kinda reacted like that at first but, I’d rather give myself the benefit of the doubt and say that he’s genuinely asking about it

After all, LRP is home to a handful of dick-ish validhunters.

Just gotta take the good away from the bad and you got a neat LRP experience.

2 Likes

If you get annoyed about dying every single round on LRP you can just not get involved in anything going on and act like you’re on MRP and just sit in your own corner doing your own thing, and usually nobody bothers you. I personally find chaos the most fun part of SS13 as a whole.

4 Likes