Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
10/23/2022
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Griefing
Appeal Reason:
Earlier during the round, the kitchen and the botany section was being harrassed with a barrage of bluespace tomatoes, interrupting the shift. However, since it kept happening, I assumed that it was considered okay to do that in that server. When the escape shuttle was departing and approaching round end, I decided to take my revenge and throw bluespace tomatoes. I felt it was a good laugh at the time. But then I was pinged by the admin who seemed cool and thought what I did was pretty funny and I even joked that this may be the last time I would ever play SS13 anyway. He told me it constituted griefing, which I was not aware of. I would’ve stopped, but he banned me immediately and I couldn’t get back into the server. It was later that I discovered that I was banned permanently, I was not informed of this when I was contacted by the admin. I enjoy playing in Beestation and you can see from my history that I’m no troublemaker. I hope I could appeal this permanent ban. Thank you.

Additional Information:
I earlier submitted a similar post but it was flagged as spam and was hidden.

1 Like

Im willing to entertain this
If you where serious about meaning no harm, why did you tell me you had no regrets for your actions?
Or that you had no intentions to return to the game.
This did make it seem a lot like a funny godbye forever grief before you left the game behind you

5 Likes

Hey Not_a_Shark, thanks for getting back to me. Well yeah now that you mention it, it did seem like a funny forever goodbye, but I probably was getting too lost in the moment. And after a good night’s sleep, now I do have regrets about what I did. And have learned that being on the escape shuttle is not round end, plus throwing bluespace tomatoes is considered griefing.

If you were one of the players on that escape shuttle who got blue-smashed, I’m sorry. :pensive: I won’t do it again, and will read the rules more carefully next time.

1 Like

Hey, I was the clown that round who grew the tomatoes. If you were the botanist believe I tried to let you know in LOOC not to use them too much, though I might not’ve had time to type that out with sec and cap harassing me.

Side note: If they were the botanist they definitely seemed relatively new, and not some experienced griefer. They were struggling to do much in botany without help.

The point is that admins can’t handle reports/ahelps where they’re involved.

Just to clarify, I used “you” to refer to any player on that round itself hit by the bluespace tomatoes on the escape shuttle. I was not implying that Not_a_Shark is handling ahelps while playing the round.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Hey thanks for clarifying, but I was not the botanist (who was Onyx I believe?). I was actually the Cook in that round: the one with the green hair.

I was observing at the time of the incident.
As you bothered to appeal, i do belive this can be accepted as a case of early eorg
Will process when i get home

Unless its obvious grief

Also, observer gang

1 Like

Appeal accepted as it seems to have been a misscomunication and ignorance of the rules concerning eorg.
As its been a few days, ban time been served.
Please be more considerate of other players in future.

Appeal Accepted