bye funny cat person

1 Like

You already left though…

4 Likes

bye guys merry christmas tho

4 Likes

Who?

1 Like

before your time… like WAYYY before your time.

also happy Christmas

5 Likes

4 Likes

bye

1 Like

bye again

helo

5 Likes

One day while Velvet was master-ing the art of table deconstruction, Velvet got wood. She could no longer help herself! She watched as her friend Zane Blake stroked his wrench elegantly as he deconstructed the tables one by one. She approached Zane which startled him and made him drop all the wood on the floor and on Velvet too. Velvet, being drenched in her tears of joy was happier then ever. Velvet: Zane Senpai! Im alive and I want you to teach me how to get wood and deconstuct the tables on our favorite pod. Zane: Oh Velvet Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to show you how to deconstuct them too! Velvet grabbed a bunch of wrenches and toolboxes. Velvet: Oh my! Its blue toolboxes and medical wrenches, my favorite! Velvet then stuffed her hand into the toolbox and got out the best medical wrench! The other ghosts around the room watched intently as Velvet deconstucted all the tables and chairs, continuously making the default deconstuction sound. The other ghosts also became alarmed and they all orbited around Velvet and Zane and started to take screencaps all over them, and then they started to laugh. Zane: Oh my goodness, Velvet Chan! You are so good at getting wood from these wooden tables! OH YES! All the other ghosts became so humored by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They went on #6-hour-messages and posted all the screencaps. Zane: No wait guys! Let me and Velvet share this chair!
Zane and Velvet then shared that chair and the shuttle flew off into the sunset and towards the sun to be eradicated.
The End

14 Likes

Not allowing a catgirl to ride you is illegal

3 Likes

absolutebruhmoment

16 Likes

very terryfing such thing exist. How can these people live through this I will never know…

1 Like

if they’re happy let them be
true love :pleading_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

yearly velvet bye thread?

5 Likes