(brotherjeff re admin application) give me back my admin

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
brother_jeff

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
windows XP gangster edition#9591

How often are you online to help? (Timezone):
usually late in the night (mountain time),

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
i would change me not being an admin, maybe even confront my social fears and run an event

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
i’m back from my vacation and i’d like to be admin again, it was pretty fun

How long have you been playing SS13?:
2 years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
2 years, Playtime: 1868h (1486h/382h)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
9.5, i still refuse to learn botany

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an administrator? (this can include past games):
6, I know how to handle the ticket system, but i still won’t fuck with the advanced shit

Have you ever been an admin or moderator on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
i’ve been an admin here before

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
beebot

Your strengths:
i like helping people, i’m a mentor at heart

Your weaknesses:
Sloth, also i might give people benefit of the doubt too much

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
More on the level of “intense annoying headache” than mad is long tickets involving multiple parties, think cargo vs sec kind of deals

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Levelheadedness, controlling our anger and emotions is what seperates us from the beasts, also consistency between bans and punishments is also pretty good.

What makes a staff team good?:
Not letting power get to their head, and to be on good terms with eachother and the playerbase.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To keep the game enjoyable to play

What kind of player are you?:
i play imhotep, might’ve seen me around :sunglasses:

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
i will start adminning again, and oh yeah, i’ll try and be more serious this time around

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
tell the clown that he can’t space important shit that traitors might need, note/jobban the clown depending on his (or absence of) history, laugh at the HOS for somehow losing his important gun (and then put it back on the station)

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that an admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
gib → PM “lol” → permaban
of course context matters, if he’s new and cult went halo and started fucking up the entire station it would be a different deal

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
laugh, maybe ask him if he needs help

3 Likes

Perfection

+1

5 Likes

+1
Epic gaming time

+1 yee haw

20 characters

smh

Congratulatioms, brother
The stars have aligned and we’ve decided to accept you back into the fold.

Good to have you back
accepted

1 Like