Brother_Hangyul note appeal(s)

CKEY: Brother_Hangyul

Admin’s CKEY: The following have given me notes/bans which I believe are either incorrect, need to be edited slightly or should be given expiry timers:

Mat05usz: “Executed a hulk on spot when it did nothing wrong. Already pilling notes on shitsec behaviour.” - Note Appeal

Ravellon: “Was one of the people forcing nations on extended round. As CMO, tried to declare independence and then started a full riot against sec and command. Round: 20440” - Note Edit

Stormcaster ( St0rmC4st3r): “Bad roleplay as Captain.” - Expiry Request

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both, technically.

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Notes

Ban Length: There is none.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): Mat’s ban was on: 2020-06-05, round ID 16822. Ravellon’s ban was on: 2020-08-28, round ID 20528. Stormcasters note was on 2020-08-20, no round ID.

Ban Reason: See admin CKEY’s.

Appeal Reason:

For Mat’s ban: HOS. when asked if we should kill hulks on sight, said yes. I understand that I shouldn’t follow corrupt orders, but at the time I was a wee sec officer who obeyed the CoC no matter what.

Ravellon’s ban: I just want an edit, because I didn’t declare independence nor lead a riot. I acted in self defence; the nations part is correct, but I want it to be known I acted exclusively in self-defence.

Storms note: I just want it to expire sometime in late 2020.

Additional Information: Time to clean up my act lads

1 Like

Will set expiry, sorry about that. Should’ve done that at the time.

thank you for your time

Also, why is your PfP an “M” despite your name being Ravellon?

7 posts were split to a new topic: Note appeals?

Probably because through some shittery on google’s part my gmail shorthand turned from Ravellon to MrRavellon and I never bothered to change it.

Wait, it was a ban. And it expired. I don’t think I can edit expired ban’s text.

I’ve always wondered that

Id say sure about removing these notes but logs would be nice.

Okay who are you, me? Like seriously who necros a NOTE APPEAL

@anon64574651 I sent you a DM on discord about this thread and never got a response on whether you still wanted it processed or not.

Close.