CKEY: Archanial

Your Discord: Mista Nailbrain#9048

Offender’s CKEY: no idea

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jilux-Chalureel

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07-22-2020

Round Number: 18885

Rules Broken: 3, 5 and probably a metagrudge

Incident Description: 10 minutes into the round I late join as assistant ling. As I rush into the halls I see clown beating on brig physician. He is in very bad condition so I throw 1 or 2 punches hoping he goes to crit and I get brig access. He doesn’t. He stuns me and runs away. Thinking nothing of it I go back to the usual changeling stuff. I kill and absorb a guy (no witnesses, cameras cut, body cremated).
Some time after it brig physician sees me in the hallway chases me and eventually stuns-cuffs me and takes me to the brig. In the brig I am processed by a warden but physician is constantly flashing me to the point I start complaining about my vision. He flashed me about 20 times or more. Warden is visibly angry at him interrupting and just being shitsec. The straw breaks when he commes into my cells with primed flash bang. Warden stuff-cuffs the guy and tries to demote him. I later see warden with physician near hop line calling for captain or hop.
Some time passes, station is in chaos because of rogue botanist making deathtraps. Brig physician sees me. He has no ID on him, so he was demoted. He chainshoves me into the wall and cuffs me. He doesn’t comeback to brig (his ID was demoted/confiscated) and he has no weapons (another sign he was probably demoted).
He takes me to maints near kitchen where he strips me. Shuttle is near and I had yet to complete my objectives, which would be killing and absorbing ssd lawyer. He takes me to departures. Some people hear my screams of help and clown responds by starting to beat him. He runs away to the chapel and cuffs me to chair. I of course resist and pray some admin answer to my tickets. I buckle off the chair and start taking off my cuffs. He commes back and buckles me back saying something about me missing the shuttle.
After the round @PowerfulBacon responds to my ahelp and after (short) investigation notes him for shitsec behavior, because I punched him near the shift start. I agree his shitsec is only noteable but later finding and cuffing me (as a normal-demoted crewmember) is self antaging at best.

Additional Information: He had no confirmation I was changeling and judging by his actions he wasn’t suspecting me. I got arrested, rightfully so, but then cuffing-stripping-denying me shuttle wasn’t justified in any way and I believe the admin handling my ticket overlooked it.

1 Like

So far so bad. You don’t just leave a ling alone cuffed in a room, so yeah, doesn’t seem like they thought you were a ling. And tying you to a chair and cuffing you so you miss the shuttle is a dick move, even if he wasn’t demoted.

2 Likes

20 days aaaaaa @GameAdmin

Damn, what the hell?

RIP this
2020202020 chara

why didnt u just melt the cuffs with changeling powers though

I didn’t have that power and sure as hell I am not giving him a reason to kill me

u can change your powers when in trouble

I know you can do it once, but that doesn’t change anything, he had no idea I was ling.

@GameAdmin where the hell are you

@Mat05usz bitch come do your job

I’m going to say the B word

This is a certified Br*h moment

dont say the b word 20 word gang

but yeah thats reality when i bypassed filter by saying “r” word i got banned in two seconds when i bypassed filter “n” Word with fucking photo of admin chaning my dogs name it took them 10 mins to ban me.

But when the shit actual matters and someone makes player report they dont have a shit and the report is empty for weeks or months

3 Likes

I wonder if they are ignoring it on purpose :thinking:

This is comical at this point.

Right I’m gonna end this meme right now.

Edit: confirmed and accept.

idk if attacking people as non-sec should resolve in sec/head ban but thanks for resolving it.

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.