Bow Rework PR - LOOKING FOR AN ADOPTIVE FATHER

I NEED SOMEONE TO PICK THIS PROJECT UP! THATS WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT!

Hello!

So when I stopped playing I was reworking bows.
I got some help from @XeonMations

However, i stopped development on that, but i did a LOT of work.

I made bows modular, made arrows embed.

Added more bows, added sprites.

I need someone to pick this project up and probably work with Xeon to finally see a close for this project because I know the community would probably enjoy it.

Kiss kiss here are some images idk.

Different bow string damage i guess

SM arrow

This may not seem like much but I don’t have footage of other things.

11 Likes

How did I not realize until now that this game needed bows? This is extremely based, Cheers to whoever may pick this up

3 Likes

They exist! I merely reworked them!

Made them more easily accessible too!

3 Likes

The only thing this needed was the ability to dip arrows in reagents so they could hold like 5u of something imo.

Not enough to outperform syringes, but enough to put them ahead of darts and maybe be worth using for minor reagent deliver on top of damage.

Cryptobiolin arrows would be sinister

7 Likes

There is the bottle arrow, the last one you can see, it will splash reagents and stuff.

Do you want to pick this up Ruko?

I need to make space on my computer so this will be all lost if no one wants to pick it up and do the finishing touches.

put it on a google drive and drop the link here

uhhh its PR’d in github i think. Or its a branch there

This is it I think

Can I suggest Plasteel arrow heads for greater penetration (ignoring armor) and Adamantine arrowheads will just go right through anything like an immovable rod?

I want someone to pick this project up as I will no longer be touching it, thats what I’m doing this for XD but i hope someone picks your suggestion up

clown with 200 adamatine arrows
clown just named “Rob Roddler”
200 rods blast through station
henk

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.