Botany > chemistry

Hello, I’ve made a guide detailing every chemical that can be made in Botany. The only caveat being you can get almost anything in strange seeds.

here is a link to the public one, that I encourage you to edit and add your own chemical combos:

And small a picture of its current state:

You are betraying botanists by drawing fresh attention to just how strong botany is compared to chemistry at producing reagents in general, producing healing mixes and producing weaponized reagents.

so what you’re saying is, chemists should co-operate with or instead go play botany, rather than cry about plumbing nerfs?

haha it is really fun, and engaging. though the big debuff is how hard basic things like carbon is to get. not to mention oxygen is impossible!

you’d think you’d have alot of that given the fact that you’re in a hydroponics bay with all sorts of photosynthesis going on.

1 Like

Or how every living thing is carbon based… I joke.
It would be nice to have every chem under the sun but then my guide and some of the fun of botany would be gone!

1 Like

haha it is really fun, and engaging. though the big debuff is how hard basic things like carbon is to get. not to mention oxygen is impossible!

Might include a link to the Ghetto Chemistry page then, since Botanists have a grinder. Wooden planks for carbon is easy to get, and you can get canned air from a hacked drink vending machine.

2 Likes

you can also get oxygen from some glowsticks.

1 Like

Done a little more work on the public branch, cleaning data up and adding a key. thanks to the people who have also edited it!
Again please do add your own creations at the bottom of the page it I’m interested to see what people have come up with!
Also going to temp remove the link to private copy, DM if you want the original for what ever reason.

I recommend you make it so random people can’t make changes and only suggestions because someone is already defacing the entire document.

3 Likes

Thanks, It’s a damn shame people think replace word with something racist is even is funny let alone anything else. I restored all edits and changed it to comment only.

1 Like

fun fact: 10% doesn’t mean 10u. it’s 10% * potency + force minimum 1u which is 11u. You always get least 1u regardless of how your crop’s potency is fucked.

1 Like

Ah I did see your comment about that in the other botany thread but forgot about it. Time to add 1u to every chem haha

I still see some of the icky edits when I click the link. Might want to double check it.

1 Like

Thanks. fixed

1 Like

We can do both.

1 Like

Both

And now Botanists have a unique belt while chemists don’t, antother W for weed chads.

210118490-d1c1945b-8cbf-4b6b-8fad-e68bcc24ac54

2 Likes

Nice very nice, now I can stow my plant bag in my pockets like the ore satchel in the mining days!