Born to tide

COMMAND IS A FUCK
鬼神 Kill'em all 1989
I am assistant
41,757,864,530 DEAD SEC

AKA murderboners unite. We have been oppressed by furry CMO’s and retarded sec mains for too long. The only way for growth is to use them as stepping stones.

Blow shit up. Plasmaflood. Pick up a secHUD and go to town with a fireaxe. Kill the entire station as you hear people bitching about you on the radio. Shittalk people in deadchat after you inevitably die to another tider who has a spear. Have fun.

(only as an antag though)

1 Like

10/10 would murder bone again

1 Like

FUCK NON HUMANS FUCK LIGGERS FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK
KILL
body is clear

1 Like

Wait what do I do if the chadmos suits and lockers are missing so I can’t plasmaflood

hoes mad (x24)

you will not experience the tranquility and orgasmic pleasure of literally knowing the best chemical mixes and being able to bring back anyone from the dead no matter what

welcome to cmoffth life, the best one,

1 Like

NO BALLS NO BALLS NO BALLS NO BALLS NO BALLS NO BALLS NO BALLS

body is clear

Thing is, to be an effective murderboner, you need to have very good chems at your disposal to fight off 10 people at once

Murderboning at highpop requires you to push every single mechanic of the game to it’s limits

why would i murderbone thats pretty crigne bro,

im gonna specifically buy a stechkin in public just to magdump you solely and no one else

scared? hmmmm???

This post does bring up a few questions. Namely, is plasma flooding or mass max capping the station to force a shuttle call on MRP alright?

Also, a real mass murderer hides in maint with thermals or x ray vision and kills his victims one by one.

Or they have a fun gimmick, like kidnapping people before torturing and killing them.

Or… just take the brian brainy method, which is “throw grenades like they’re candy,” before eventually getting caught and suicide bombing.

Or… take the real chad move, and just brainwash everyone instead (god I wish brainwashing disk wasn’t medical doctor only).

implying I ever play on MRP

figures why you made no sense to me :moyai:

this is the 100th post on the general topic

GREY TIDE STATION WIDE

Please let me post

Fuck sec, fuck moths, fuck nyaggers, fuck liggers, fuck squiggers, fuck plasmemes, fuck skelligers, fuck ipciggers, fuck flies, fuck plasmemes and silicons especially.

Human assistant pride stationwide.