Bluezorua mentor² application

**Your CKEY:**Bluezorua

**Your Discord:**toasterban#9102

How long have you been playing ss13?: last app i had around 800 hours, now i have around 1600, making me twice as powerful

**Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:**god, my catboy harem and like a lizard

**Game Experience (More Detailed):**I know just as much as before but now I know how to set up a basic n² SM

why do I want to become mentor²? for more power, i wish to become the strongest mentor of them all

6 Likes

-5000000000000000 haram

-1 because literally who?

+1 sigma

Still posts the weenies after continous months and while fully aware of how painfully unfunny has become

Like this if you are making confession thread pt3

3 Likes

by killing all the other mentors in hand to hand combat you can absorb their power and become the strongest of them all

5 Likes

Here’s my fresh mhelps:

What is the fastest way to cool a room affected by pyro anomaly?
How do you force a shuttle call without input from other players or comms console access?
How do you get X-ray Vision implant?
How do you make hellfoam?
Why is the IPC taking burn damage while being dead and how can I fix that?

+1 cat player or something

vent and refill

bash every comms consle and kill the ai

med lathe or expauit fab after some research is done

you put a lot of hurt juice in a metal can with beakers

probally overheated, put it under a wrenched shower for some water cooling

Not really ever since slowmos was re-added. unironcly firefighters backpack is not bad anymore

1. the backpack firefighter is still trash
  2. just panic siphon, wait 5 minutes and refill

For me it seems like Passive vent connected to heat exchangers in space seems like a faster option.

Heck, add heat exchangers to space in waste loop for more added effect.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.