BlueScope's Second Trial Administrator Application

I will add my +1 to the mix too. Worth giving a try

T: +6

Can’t help but think you might be a little biased :stuck_out_tongue:
Yes, I can be extremely critical - but I always provide supporting logic. Can you provide me with an example of a situation where I lacked clarity, so that I can potentially make improvements?
I can also be fairly self-assured, yes. I’ve said in the past that if people present appropriate logic, I’m always willing to change my perspective. I have participated in a couple frustrating debates which boiled down more to opinion, rather than fact. When I present a case for or against something, I try to give it the attention it deserves, and reason through it before posting.

ok sorry i don’t think it’s relevant. also Ruko will delete my comments because it’s not relevant

Might as well keep it, I address something that was on my mind anyway in the response. No worries.

Well that explains it much better than repeatedly calling us illogical. How is it that an opinion doesn’t matter to you unless it’s backed by hard facts? Especially when the discussion is about whether or not something is offensive.

The more I think about the application, the more I worry it won’t work out well in the long run - But I do think you’re more than worth giving the chance to and I hope to be proven wrong.

+1
T: +7

I think it’s impossible to make effective decisions, which will do the most universal good to current and prospective players, if one makes those decisions based entirely on an emotional reaction. Additionally, I believe those kind of thoughts matter, it’s just that they’re very difficult to discuss or debate in an effective way. So I don’t bother addressing them, or worse - address them in a way that won’t change anyone’s mind, or contribute in a meaningful way (beyond restating what I’ve already said).
The conversation you’re referencing isn’t something I’m particularly proud of. We kinda ended up cartwheeling around each other, which - again - doesn’t make for effective discussion.

1 Like

I am back in action on the Discord!
Pyramid_Scheme#1295
Please do hit me with any additional questions, or whatever, if it’s required.

Application accepted, welcome to the team!

2 Likes