Bloons3 - Admin Report by VictorPride

Thank you for the thoughtful response once again, but I believe Bloons is fully capable of defending himself should he care about his reputation within the community. If a headmin feels that multiple valid reports against themselves don’t warrant an explanation and chooses to instead hide behind others’ responses for him then this is a very sad state of affairs.

I’m not sure how else to take it when he says directly:

Admin PM from-Bloons3: ERP is bad, also sec officers with insulated gloves roundstart are mega cringe

As well as drop-pods a “NO ERP” poster. I take accusations of such very seriously after I was warned that any such inkling of a behaviour would warrant being permanently banned once again. That he would jump to such a conclusion is alarming when any reasonable person would recognise there was no possibility of this being in any way moving towards ERP.

If all it takes is being buckled to a dog bed to trigger a smite then they should be pushing for the feature to be removed. Which is why I have asked for his explanation, in his own words, of how he came to this conclusion. If he has IRL stuff going on that’s fine I’m not expecting a response this minute, but we will see if he cares to ever respond to this report.

Of course there’s no absolute necessity to respond at all. It just damages their reputation even further, when isn’t difficult at all to apologise, or explain themselves, or promise to do better.

I see that this topic is closing in 20 minutes, when it has been locked almost the entire time and nobody else has been given a chance to discuss it. I presume the rationale is that all discussions of ban appeals should be moved into general threads like Francium one and the “peanut gallerying” rule is being extended to on-topic comments by those who are not directly involved in the report. If so I will move the further discussion into another thread.

I think it’s pretty obvious that if he thought you were actually engaging in ERP you’d have been banned on the spot. You wouldn’t have been smited and then healed shortly after.

At this point, I honestly wouldn’t even advise him to respond since it comes across as though you’re out for more than just a simple apology for what amounts to a basic misunderstanding and overreaction. But, as I said prior, he’s free to say more if he so chooses.

The case has been plead and the verdict was made. The report was accepted and Bloons was reprimanded. The only two affected parties as far as I can see would be yourself and Naevi. You have both stated your claims and I even got added clarification from her separately. There’s nothing left to discuss. It’s over. I don’t mean to be rude, but your attempts to make this out to be something more grandiose or spite-fueled is honestly making the report seem disingenuous. You’ve already pleaded your case and won, there’s no reason to get greedy here.

You’re welcome to DM me and plead your case further if you so wish, but I’ll be closing this report as it has been processed and I don’t currently see myself changing the verdict. I’m sorry if that’s not what you wanted here.

2 Likes