Your Discord: Not on Discord

Offender’s CKEY: Bloons3

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): N/A

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09/16/2020

Round Number: 21398

Rules Broken (if relevant): Admin power abuse

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: Made a singularity that replaced the dead singularity they killed and fed it a SM shard, which caused hallucinations

Additional Information: CE was being a very naughty boy and left his Singularity unsupervised on Delta without making sure the shields were properly powered. Luckily, Bloons decided to unalive the singularity. Bloons then decided to take it upon themself to replace the singularity (due to popular demand by deadchat) and even go far as to add an SM shard to it to make it grow faster. Luckily, that singularity just decided to go into deep space.

Incident Description: Made a singularity that replaced the dead singularity they killed and fed it a SM shard, which caused hallucinations

Additional Information: CE was being a very naughty boy and left his Singularity unsupervised on Delta without making sure the shields were properly powered. Luckily, Bloons decided to unalive the singularity. Bloons then decided to take it upon themself to replace the singularity (due to popular demand by deadchat) and even go far as to add an SM shard to it to make it grow faster. Luckily, that singularity just decided to go into deep space.

wow now someones eyes wont bleed when they will read it no need to thank me

4 Likes

so he removed singlo to try to save round, realized he shouldn’t have and made a new one and gave it a sm shard to get it back up to where it was doesnt really seem like power abuse

I’m not really gonna argue my position or for this report, I’m just pointing out what I witnessed.

Some context, you can var edit Singularities to get them back to the power it was left as.

Feeding it the SM shard causes hallucinations like a SM delam, so he just screwed everyone on the station because they were not prepared for it.

1 Like

true but bloons is based so we should wait for his input before making assumptions

I see tesa go tesloose

Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:49:36.533 ADMIN: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) checked the player panel.
Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:49:38.476 ADMIN: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) checked antagonists.
Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:55:31.887 ADMIN: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) deleted the gravitational singularity at (84,122,2)

I check the magical log machine and see that this is entirely in character conflict

Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:57:19.985 ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) “lost power because… no station power” (Engineering (91, 121, 2))

Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:57:37.734 ADMIN: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) spawned /obj/singularity at Space (83, 119, 2)

Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:58:16.840 ADMIN: Build Mode: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) threw the gravitational singularity at �space (Space (83, 118, 2))
Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:58:33.136 ADMIN: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) spawned /obj/machinery/power/supermatter_crystal at Engineering (83, 109, 2)
Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:58:42.646 ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) “legit accident since station lost power” (Space (88, 111, 2))
Sep 16, 2020 @ 20:58:46.800 ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) “so me deleting it was bad” (Space (87, 114, 2))

Sep 16, 2020 @ 21:02:04.010 ADMINPRIVATE: Bloons3/(Salvador Schaeffer) has created a note for : CE when singulo escaped due to power failure

Note the acting CE at the time.

Rest of the round was dealing with a griefer. Someone got a token since I healed their kill target and denied them greentext.

I found something out a few days ago as CMO. You can just fucking use synaptizine to undo the hallucinations the SM causes. 0.1u of it is enough to stop it. Then just use some mannitol or neurine if you’ve gotten brain damage or traumas from it if that’s a thing.

I’d say feeding it an SM shard was a bit of an oopsie. (Doesn’t change a ton though)

But the rest of it sounds like bloons did a small fuckup - noticed he fucked up, then fixed it.

1 Like

This report has been processed.

You get poisoning, once as Chemist I made synaptizine pills with charcoal mixed in