Bloons admin report by Nik735

All future beestation ban appeals are resolved by trial by chess :flushed:

2 Likes

I cannot believe the admins are actually just turning a blind eye to this.

It is still being discussed so chill. We all hate admins but if they wanted to ignore this, they would’ve just deleted the thread, which they didn’t.

Irony

3 Likes

It doesn’t take 11 days to come up with an outcome for this stuff, they don’t need to convene NATO or something.

You would be surprised how slow the headmin chat moves when a discussion requires all three of them and Crossed to be present at once.

Speaking from past experience and frustration both.

2 Likes

Guess you could say they got ghosted
amirite?

7 Likes

you are coming to court whit me for assault. you destroyed that poor punchline

You and what court, Permabanned

Maby headmins should use this case to give a clear awnser on the “thermodynamic” meme. Imo admins shoundlt bonk people breaking thermodynamics if there is literally no way of actuely doing it(space is cold is against therno laws). only NSV13 would have reason for not wanting cheap super energy(shield gen brrrrrrr)

3 Likes

Looking in from my limited view it appears that bloons3 is in the wrong and should say sorry

2 Likes

Bump
Waiting for a trial by chess :flushed:

8 Likes

same where is my chess game bloon man

3 Likes

1v1 me on rust, intervention

4 Likes

1v1 thunderdome, no armor, only toolboxes.

1 Like

This wouldn’t be fun to watch because it’s apparent the admin will lose
IMG_20200901_131910_332

4 Likes

sure go pirate mw2, slurs allowed in voice chat

1 Like

Divine intervention 360 no scope headshot with a hint of racial slurs

2 Likes

Conclusion

Myself and Caecelius have discussed this internally, we have decided that whilst this is technically an exploit it is too old and is encorporated into all the maps except Pubby of the SM, we have ruled that it is infact technically an exploit, but it is not punishable as an exploit.

Bloons3 will be given an internal note as his response was not proportional to the exploit.

As an exception since discussions took quite some time, we will grant Nik735 an antag token as a compensation piece.

If you have any further queries or concerns please let us know.

Report accepted.