Bloons admin report #2 by Nik735

petty, yea at face value. seems a bit weird to say “oops I perm banned you” and then “oops I broke numerous fusion setups you made”. The point is that I want to be left alone both reports can be closed for all I care if bloons says he will leave me alone in-game unless I do something ban-worthy

As someone who also struggles with paranoia, you’ll need to learn that it’s better to just seethe than to actually act on your paranoia.

Because if they know you’re paranoid they’ll do so much worse

1 Like

what? you good bro? ya gotta stop watching those Japanese cartoons my dude they are fucking with ya or something.

1 Like

Bloons messes with everyone pretty equally, he ain’t targeting you.

I mean idk how hard it is to accidently perm ban someone like I said this was made cuz he said he would have done what he did in report #1 again. It reminded me of this and made it actually relevant

You might be surprised.

You know how the UI is terrible in game right?

Imagine what the admin tools look like.

ive only seen the recent ban tool thing and it looks pretty good ngl, but I also remember the old one and yea

If bloons gave the role permaban first and then gave you the server ban, then the only thing needed for server ban to be perm was for him forgetting to switch from perm to temp after setting the length of temp ban
It is very easy to make this mistake, which is why I try to double-check my bans by looking on adminlog message in chat.

fair enough 2020202020