Title: Bloons3 Admin Report 

CKEY: Nik735

Your Discord: Nik#4867

Offender’s CKEY: bloons3

LRP or MRP server: mrp

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-10-25 06:33

Round Number: 23015

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Ensure tickets and situations are handled equally across all players.
Any form of bias in dealing with players is not tolerated, favoritism from players or other staff should not weigh in the decision making process.
This includes “adminbus”

Server bans are to be given out when a player has shown to be non-compliant with our rules or is activity malicious towards the server, the staff, or other players.

Admins are to cite broken rules within the ticket and any resulting bans

Incident Description: was permabanned and unbanned 4 days after in the appeal (Nik735 perm banned)

Additional Information: in hindsight, I really do not understand why this was done, at the time I assumed it was a mistake but I am bringing it back up due to possible malintent along with my other report.

The game perma-ban was a mistake and resolved.

Given your flippant reply in game, I assumed guilt.

you can see I have over 600 hours in the player tab its weird to assume it was a mistake?

you can see I have over 1500 hours in the player tab its weird to assume it was a mistake?

you mistakenly assume that a 600 hour player is a shitter?

you mistakenly assume that a 1500 hour admin is a shitter?

You’re putting a lot of malic behind what was a mistake and apathy.

seems more important with other stuff in perspective, if it was a mistake why wasn’t it removed when you read the ban appeal the day after? and responded with

the perm server ban was a mistake sure but the roleban wasnt.

The game ban was intended to be a single week. The role ban was intended to last until an appeal on the forums.

And I did remove that perma-ban, dunno why it stuck around for some reason. Ruko ended up fixing it, and that time it worked.

Okay, this report seems reaaally petty. The incident happened over two months ago, and I feel this is only being brought up now because the existing report has gotten heated.

This only serves to discredit your other complaint and call your motives into question.

This is a pretty shit perspective, it’s far more likely that the admin’s responses in the other thread just made him view this event in a different light. This report doesn’t do anything to impact the other report, and I’d say that this statement makes it sound like you’re looking for an out with respect to dismissing the other complaint.

3 Likes

No, it impacts perspective of Nik and I’m worried it will be used to discredit the other report because It goes from “This admin wronged me” to intentionally trying to dig up any dirt you can find from any point in the past, especially when he has to go back two months to find something else to complain about.

The other report is valid on its own, what concerns me is how this makes the motivations for the other report look, even with the complaint behind it being valid.

I made this because in the other report it was said. image

I interpreted this as a light mistake until now which it seems a bit more of a issue if bloons says he just doesn’t care about ruining rounds.

so I feel this ban was either made in extreme negligence or malintent from my point of view

3 Likes

I don’t care about what happens, I don’t want anything to happen, I want people to play space man game in peace without adminbus

1 Like

I’m not here to ruin your round.

Whether or not this is an intended mechanic/exploit is the key point of this.

If I see sketchy shit that’s more than likely an exploit of a game mechanic, I will resolve it in game, and/or OOC if necessary.

The other report may be valid but this one certainly isn’t.

1 Like

Nik stop it bloons is a good guy

its fine to close then just wanted to point this out

Point what out? That you’re petty? We know.

@michiru2
This report wasn’t warranted, yes.
And bloons is a good guy, yes.

However, Nik has the right to express his discontent with how he was treated and be taken seriously if he chooses to put an actual effort into his report. Regardless of whether it will be accepted or rejected.

1 Like

I’m not arguing that. I’m just saying he’s petty.