Bigboyoncampus banned by aeder1

CKEY: bigboyoncampus

Admin’s CKEY: aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both servers.

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perma ban.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-11

Round ID: 19708

Ban Reason: Killing own cult

Appeal Reason: I am not going to attempt to sugar coat what I did. I killed one cult member and crited another after they struggled to finally pin me down and convert me just to spite them.

Additional Information: My main concern is the both me getting instantly banned without a bwoink disconnecting me right away and the length of the ban for such a thing that I know was probably instantly reversed with admin witchcraft. I feel I need to be punished for these actions but to the severity of the ban length I think is unnecessary. Keep in mind this was right at their little hideout and other cult members did exist in the area so they most likely got resurrected or something. That is not a justification for a complete unban and once again I will state: I deserve a ban, just not that severity.

Not only did you kill the two cultists, but you also outed the base there.
You currently have a growing history of griefy notes, a lot of them are recent as well.

The reason you were insta banned was I was watching you do it. It doesn’t matter if it can be fixed by admin witchcraft after, in fact it makes it worse that I had to step in to help the players you intentionally griefed.
The perma was to get you to come explain on the forums why. You’re right that is a really lame thing to do. This is your second ban so i’ll be dropping it down to just under a week.

If you find yourself getting angry over pixelspessmen, please don’t take it out on the other players playing their roles on the station.

To address the same concerns here that I did in the discord server:

Your history includes:

• “Accidentally” BoH bombing the hallway
  • Blowing yourself up with a welder tank intentionally
  • Over-escalation
  • Deep-frying a borg’s brain because it told a bad joke
  • Created additional AIs with the intention of sparking conflicts between them
  • Shocking doors as an uncompromised AI
  • Attacking your own cult right after conversion just to spite them

This paints a picture of you do what you want, and what’s fun for you specifically without regard for the rules or other players. You knew attacking your own cult was bad when you did it, but you did it anyway expecting to get a short ban.

I don’t agree with permanent global ban here, but I do agree with a very long conversion ban and also think you need to adjust your play style substantially.

Recommend 1-2 week fullban and potentially perma conversion antag ban due to just how bad this offense was combined with your record in general.

Consider trying out golden when the ban is lifted, since you seem to like a more chaotic playstyle

Any player who does something fully expecting a ban deserves higher severity than they were expecting. No player should consciously consider how much trouble they will get in for something and decide “yeah, that’s worth it”

As above advice, there is the week server ban, and a month antag ban.

better than a perma i guess

I remember months ago being told by several Admins that rules would be more strict and harsher punishments. Even more so on MRP. I swear to god, as long as you play dumb and act like you are sorry you can plasmaflood the station as non-antag, be a complete piece of shit ruining the game for many others and you just simply get away with it.

I am curious what the thought process is behind these kind of bans. “Well we see a giant list of horrible shit, but hey. Just a 7 day ban and feel free to try again bud.” These type of people will fuck off to TG, or any other server or game and come back repeating the same shit after their ban. After those first two situations it should’ve been a permanent ban. Who “Accidently” uses a BoH? After the 50 fucking pop ups that say “HEY YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS BUD?”

Man i swear, MRP is just LRP with a fake coating. If you want the overall standing to improve on MRP and make it more fun in general, why not… I don’t know, perma or at the VERY least a way, waaay longer and stricter ban? This isn’t even a “Oh got into a fight with someone and i went too far” situation, or a mix up. This is straight up self antag behavior in extreme forms and they are getting the easiest free pass. In the next 30min after posting here he will fuck off to something else and return in a week+ and do the same shit. Ruining yet more rounds for more people.

First off the HoP bombing was done on very fucked judgement by me, only one warning pops up and the punishment for it was already issued. You imply all I have done in my 122 hours is just fucking kill people for existing and self antag. I enjoy the mrp on sage the same way you do, I avoid the LRP cancer of golden for the same reason you do. You can call me just another fucking idiot and I completely understand and respect your opinion. I just want to do my job and usually my actions are reactionary. Sorry for whatever fucking doorbell I ditched or dog I shot with a bb gun in your life. I did not perform my cult killing actions with the thought “This will be worth it” thinking about the punishment for the action.