BettonnCZ mentor applicashioon

Your CKEY: BettonnCZ

Your Discord: BettonnCZ#9141

How long have you been playing ss13?: i believe its 2 years now?

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: uhhh Kate Bishop!

**Game Experience (More Detailed):**Ehm in my 600 hours of playtime I know most of the roles around the station, only ones im clueless about (thanks to the lack of interest) are virology, and limited xenobio knowledge. but everything else I can handle well. My all time main is engineer and roboticist+science in general. So yea i think i would make a good mentor!

600 hours of playtime and good knowledgement of engineering, that’s all the dumbass questions mentors ask in apps soo before you do +1.
If I could

1 Like

Mentors are part of staff and represent our server.
You were just recently unbanned.
Spend some time just chilling to earn my +1.

-1 for now.

1 Like

mentors are brainy people that know about the game so they can contribute their experience to the playerbase. I can do that pretty well.

Go onto the OOC tab in game and hit View Tracked Playtime. Post it here

cant embed media
20 char gang

Mentors are part of the staff and represents our comunnity.
Furthermore They are held to higher standards than normal players because often they have access to meta knowledge.

And we need to trust you first before granting you this.

Absolute +1. Anyone who has 600 hours of playtime and no metagame-related bans should absolutely be stuck on the mentor team. The only ways to fuck up being a mentor are to:

• meta
  • be a prick in mhelps
  • give intentionally wrong information w/o trying to look up the real answer
1 Like

If the last point was true mentors would not exist, while I was memento they either ignored mhelps completely or gave a bad awnswer. Once in a blue moon they got it tigth.

1 Like

Ain’t no shame in getting stuff wrong. Lots of shame to do so on purpose.

2 Likes

While I have no doubt that you have the knowledge and experience needed to be a mentor… Given your extremely shaky history with us, myself and others on the team are not entirely confident in your ability to adhere to our staff conduct: Non-Admin Staff Conduct - BeeStation Wiki.

Nothing against you personally, but I believe I need to deny your application at this time.

1 Like