CKEY: BettonnCZ

Admin’s CKEY: WhyisCaeciliusTaken

s this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: for Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? on Sage

Ban Type: Server ban

Ban Length: 7 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04-06-2020

Round ID:14318

Ban Reason: Hit someone down to five health for being in the CE office, then hit them to -70 health and left them there when they fought back.

Appeal Reason: It was confirmed traitor round, traitors emagged CE’s office. I saw the assistant being in his office (place where he isnt supposed to be) and he was fucking around with the windows, 2 red flags already. I suspected he might be a traitor so i came in, he was in a corner above the door I came in so i tought hes gonna attack me, i attacked him first. I stopped took of his backpack to check for traitor items, he started pushing me and pushed me down, took out his crowbar and starte attacking me, I critted with the welder and announced on radio we have greytider down in CE’s office. The guy was taken to medbay after that by my colleague.

Additional Information:

for all i know he could stetchkin me to death.

Without looking at notes yet, probably should be lowered or removed if everything he said was true.

Bitch was in a high value area, that made him valid. Let’s take a look at the new ruling pages for a hot second here.

This ban is invalid if everything he said was true. He was valid for breaking into CE office, and he only took it to step 4.

He didn’t try to nonlethally remove him. He just broke into the CE office as well and beat him to death with a welder.

I attacked him 2 times with the welder, stopped and took of his backpack, i didnt just storm in and murder him on spot.

If he didnt try to attack me i would cuff him with cables but that didnt happen.

You do realise the escalation outline says he can skip to 3 to 5, he doesn’t need to nonlethally do shit.

[2020-04-06 15:19:43.830] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has shoved XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 76.3) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:19:46.788] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: 61.3) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:19:47.801] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: 46.3) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2)
[2020-04-06 15:19:49.604] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: 31.3) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:19:50.486] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: 16.3) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:19:51.485] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: 5) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:19:53.100] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has grabbed XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) passive grab (NEWHP: 5) (Chief Engineer’s Office (94, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:00.411] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has stripped the backpack off XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) (NEWHP: 5) (Chief Engineer’s Office (92, 131, 2))

Beating someone down to 5 health and then taking their backpack to check for traitor items

[2020-04-06 15:20:01.742] ATTACK: XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) has shoved BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) (NEWHP: 77.9) (Chief Engineer’s Office (92, 131, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:02.618] ATTACK: XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) has shoved BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) (NEWHP: 77.9) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 132, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:04.507] ATTACK: XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) has shoved BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 77.9) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 134, 2))

They retaliate by shoving you down.

[2020-04-06 15:20:07.857] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: -10) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 133, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:08.912] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: -25) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 133, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:11.344] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: -55) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 133, 2))
[2020-04-06 15:20:12.224] ATTACK: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns) has attacked XxPatoxDxX/(Haidee Pavlov) with experimental welding tool (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: FIRE) (NEWHP: -70) (Chief Engineer’s Office (91, 133, 2))

point is he was very alive when i stripped the backpack of, searching for traitor items, i could easily heal him back adn hand him to shitcurity, didnt happend.

I don’t think you quite understand MRP’s ruleset. You are not supposed to validhunt, and you, a random passerby, hitting someone down to 5 hp and looking for muh valids pass in their inventory, then hitting them down to -70 for shoving you is validhunting to the extreme.

It’s an MRP only ban, go to the server where you can act like this.

How was i valid hunting? i was strolling through engineering, which was my department and saw assistant screwing with windows in CE’s office.

How do you not know what validhunting is?

You were an engineer and you were actively looking for traitors so you could kill them. You’ve already admitted that you were seeking to do so earlier in the appeal.

actively looking?! thats when people are scanning for traitors, i was walking through engineering and saw an assistant in CE’s office! should i just shrug and continue along? he could blow the place up.

if i was valid hunting i would take a shotgun or something and SEEK traitors, i was working on my BS array, so i walked from the array to lathe for materials

and it so happens there is CE’s office on the way there!!

also where in my appeal i mentioned hunting traitors, please quote

It’s not your job as an engineer to apprehend traitors. As they posed no direct threat to you there’s no real justification for you to attack them under the MRP ruleset.

That’s different. From what I read, he was the ce in his office, grabbed his backpack, then got attacked, then knocked his ass down to 5 hp.
Never mind, should stay,

so if i see someone suspected of being a traitor i should just shrug and go my way, thats fucking retarded

Have you read the rule that you are not a trained combatant unless you are sec or a head? And the second part says not to rush into combat.