BettonnCZ Admin application

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt if your applying for admin despite knowing you have these awful notes and bans you are either trying to find redemption for your sins through working against what you once were which was sorta my case when I first applied to be a janny. Or your signing up to fuel your ego/power needs. But one way or the other if you do get accepted they’ll find out why you actually signed up in less than a month.

So here take the unofficial. +1 of the former shitter/janny. If you do get accepted carry on my legacy by showing off your superior might by posting only the finest shitposts in the auditorium.
(PS have fun trying to be an admin on a server where your ping is constantly shit. Believe me you are working against the server)

i know so far 2 shitmins fueiling their ego and Im so against that, i want to be janny to try and benefit the server in ways i always wanted to, like being on LRP, noone is on LRP, ever.

1 Like

Here’s a question for you.

A non-antag virologist creates a super deadly virus that is airborne and very hard to cure. The virologist did not release it and claims to have been making the cure.

The HoS perma brigs him.

What would you do?

1 Like

Well he didnt release him so i bwoink the HoS asking him why did he permabrig him, and if he gives no viable answer, make him release the virologist

1 Like

I’ve seen this one before…

When?

I told you in the ahelp I disagree :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m seeing what people think about that. Go ahead and +2 him while you’re here.

I don’t really like the lack of respect to people just because they gave opinions, but my experience with you so far means I’ll go with:
+0

at a score of 0, I’m going to deny this now. Feel free to re-apply at a later date.