Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
3/06/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Piss poor security play as detective, unapproved executions, general LRP attitude.
Appeal Reason:
Quick context:
The fuck? I saw a traitor happily spending tc’s in maint as detective and figured it’d be easiest to kill them then bring them into brig (one execution, singular) as I saw them handle IMPLANTERS.

Regarding the poor security play: I stared into cams most of the round and went undercover. How is that “piss” poor security play?

Regarding the low-RP attitude: I asked you why you enforce high-rp rules on a mid-RP server when about half the crew doesn’t even rp (not me included fyi).

Other admin was like “oh, okay” when I explained the situation to them. So what exactly is your problem here, francinum?

I got permabrigged then executed yesterday on sage for having a chameleon item on me (and not even being a traitor). They got “told off”. I’m saying a permaban for killing an actual antagonist that might’ve had a tie breaking implant feels like an act of caprice.

Round ID?

Round is ongoing.

20 character minimum aaaaah

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Detective

You are not Security. You are an investigator. Your revolver is only for self-defense.

Yeah I understood that and I’m not resistent to be taught better and told off. But banhammer why?

You acted incredibly belligerent and saw no wrong in your actions to the very end.

You seem to be.

‘Incredibly belligerent’
Would you mind to elaborate?

banhammer with fishy ban reasons why? MY RP is not the issue here.

Danny says no