Beestation Throwbacks

A place for weird events in beestation’s past that trigger nostalgia or total mindfuckery. Discord, ingame, or otherwise.

4 Likes

I’ll start:

7 Likes

Just had to…

15 Likes

Very meme worthy, but slightly before my time. Don’t forget the forum post where Velvet expected people to talk about how much they missed them or wanted them to be unbanned or whatever.

As for other things, here are some in no particular order:

3 Likes

you are supposed to post them as pictures babe(badly cropped for maximum comedy)

:pleading_face:
:pray:

1 Like
  • The lobby incident, where somehow the spam filter in the lobby got turned off and it immediately devolved into n-word/WGW spam. I have screenshots of it, but I cant share those obviously.
  • The Spindel Craic Saga and his 17 different player reports
  • Final hours of golden
  • The lavaland event, where the crew was forced to move to the mining base and fun stuff ensued
  • The discovery of the secret admin ERP z-level
8 Likes

The one time i purchased a 1TC Your Grace and went on a (mostly accidental) rampage that killed 34 people just as the crew was fighting a blob.

(Got a greentext though)

2 Likes

I was so salty about it lmao

5 Likes

Theres one more I remember, it’s when a clown traitor bought the clown car and drove one third of the entire crew into the SM.

5 Likes

There also was that one time i reenacted the entirety of the “Steamed Hams” skit and had several crewmembers gather to watch it

10 Likes

I walked to the secondary surgery room that used to spawn next to surgery in Delta Station. Karen Holmes and another player were there, a monkey resurrected and started attacking Karen Holmes.
I punched the monkey and I was told that it would not work by the third person. I was extremly confuses.
Hal Wisew: This is so normal. Karen Holmes: I know, right?

There is also the time I turned Karen Holmes into a xenomorf queen in a 4h round.
Sentient spider took over medbay consuming all biomas to make more spiders and refuse to leave.
There was an incredible fight be twin the xenomorf queen and over 10 spiders and me healing the xenomorf queen with a medical bean. And atmotecnician broke into the fight burning completely the morge and left. The war was won but the fight continues with more xenomorf and spider fighting in different part of the station. Then we all leave peacifuly the station with even some peaceful spiders.

The last is when the captain and the CMO were desperately trying to revive Ms.shoes but he was clon catatonic. So somebody hunted a teratoma and I implanted the brain in the clown. The teratoma started calling us monsters wile he was been dressed us a clown. The captain was very happy but the HOS wanted to murder the clown for his teratoma brain. So a hunt for the HOS was declare.
The teratoma brain also go catatonic and another teratoma I hunted was turned into Ms.shoes
Hal Wise: Do you like your new body? Ms.shoes: I guest is ok. Captain: That sounded illegally sexual.

does anyone else remember that time the arrival shuttle just didn’t dock and every new member of the crew was crammed onto one shuttle that spent an hour floating through the abyss. Every time the shuttle stalls for a second before landing properly i worry

3 Likes

I remember another incident like that.

An admin decided to make the vacant commissary by the bridge a chasm for ??? reason. A traitor clown saw this, purchased a clown car, and managed to get ~15-20 in the car including pretty much all of command before driving in to the abyss.

Around this time admin realized he done goofed hardcore, so they make a centcom message saying they are hiring some Russian crewmembers. Well out they trot wearing their mosins and whatnot.

I was a traitor quartermaster at the time and I successfully argued to the Russian admiral that as quartermaster, I was de jure head of supply and should be de facto head of personnel. I got promoted, and got ez traitor victory because head antags are OP. At some point I also almost got robusted by a chained up prisoner when their handcuffs came off after I started cutting their arm off.

oh my fuckin god i was in that car and became a russian.

Hold up I think I have old pictures\

Yeah admiral DNR’d so I started carrying his corpse around like a real space commie
(ushanka and HOS gear is me)

Event is dated 10/16/2021

1 Like

You made me curious so I checked, it was only nine reports against them

1 Like

throwback thing

11 Likes

YOUR UBER DRIVER HAS ARRIVED crashed the server with no survivors

5 Likes

Anyone got ss of that time when virus could carry “memetic” symptoms where someone would forcefully emote and it’d infect others?

I vividly remember someone making 20 virus with the same symptoms, forcing people to spam the emote grin

1 Like

worth

So everyone is aware, what I posted is not a legit screenshot, it’s a counterfeit.

1 Like