BeeStation Clip Show Submissions

What is this?

In the interest of putting more content on our YouTube Channel, we have pondered the idea of creating a kind of “best moments reel” series on our channel. The general idea is that users can submit ‘funny/best moment’ videos in this thread and have a chance at showing up in the next video. The videos would be heavily edited by us to improve the viewability of the clips, so users do not have to attempt to edit the clips themselves.

How to submit?

To submit a video, you can simply reply to this thread with a link to the video. We recommend uploading them to streamable.com or uploading an unlisted YouTube video.

Here are some basic rules of submitting:

• Include your ckey in the submission message
  • Include a short explanation of what’s going on in the video
  • Use basic common sense, submitting a video of you blatantly breaking rules is probably not wise
  • By submitting a video to this thread you are verifying that you are the rightful owner of the content and agree to license it to us for republication on BeeStation’s official media accounts.
5 Likes
  • ckey: brother_jeff
  • why should this be in the video: chaos
9 Likes

As someone who only got into the game because of Sseths youtube vid I’d say this is a good idea for increasing pop.

1 Like

I think most of us would.

1 Like

So this part has two videos. In part one I lose my shoes near the end and in part two I find them back inside of a wall in cargo.
The backstory to the rising of the banana fly villain (me) is in the part 1 video which is unlisted, but part two is public.

1 Like
  • Ocean_Fish
  • Short explanation: Blood cult did nothing wrong

and then I’ve decided to make a meme out of this.

7 Likes

Big ian on his hip…

2 Likes

Right. this is a little old but I’m slow at videos.

• ckey: Joy_stardust
  • content Spicy SM! from a video I’ve been working too long on what to do (and not do) when you’re late to the shift and there’s not enough power to start the SM emitters.
3 Likes
  • ckey cutecacodemon

• short explanation: A̶S̶S̶B̶L̶A̶S̶T̶U̶S̶A̶ just a chaotic moment of ss13

3 Likes
  • ckey: Demi-Wahoo
  • Short explanation: Corgium was a mistake and here is why.
4 Likes
  • Ocean_Fish
  • Short explanation: I wish courts happened much more often
4 Likes

Has anyone written a guide on how to run a court? Theres probably times courts would happen except organizing them is unintuitive.

1 Like

Any suggestion for recording software?

1 Like

OBS

3 Likes

improv

2 Likes

dead chat xddddddddddd

1 Like

where were you when beestation clip show submissions was kill

Well looks like this is dead in the water due to no one submitting any good clips whatsoever

i allways forget to record my rounds

Why don’t you make your own clips too? :^)))))))))))