BeeStation All Grown Up™

does that mean if we are 18+ server we can say the r word, f word, n word, c word, k word ,s word, h word and another type or r word

No thats called racism not mature content.

Why do people keep asking this?

Nah, that’s not necessary.

oh so whats the point of being 18+ then? so we can talk about NSFW stuff?

I am going out on a leg saying that i never had a problem with this here. But that is just my opinion of course.

people got perma banned for saying the word s3x, with no change of appeal.

We also almost community removed bricket for nuggeting some one

STuf like this now doesnt have to be a insta death sentence

When is this expected to come into effect?

I have the poll set to last for 3 days, so the full weekend. We’ll announce the final outcome after that.

2 Likes

Is this time our vote will truly matter? (im still in the process of cope about fastmos, i know why we had to do it, but still…)

But what about WGW :flushed:

6 Likes

While a meme, WGW is still erotica and would still be blocked. That being said, punishments for that sorta stuff will most likely be brought down from the current insta-perma.

1 Like

You mean to say that bee had absolutely no age requirements before? If someone came and said they were 8 years old on the discord before, then they would still get to play?

Everyone has to be at least 13 years old as required by BYOND’s terms-of-service. So, technically, we had an inherited minimum age requirement of 13.

wow…

2 Likes

no offense, but pretty sure running around nya’ing is something done by OLDER people, younger ones would just be shitters

2 Likes

First bee transitions to full rp server with majority of the playerbase not interested in actual rp.
Then it transitions into a 18+ server with majority of the playerbase being(or acting like) minors.
I’m thrilled for the next chapter of the beestation novela.

10 Likes

In general with bee going 18+, it will open up a lot more opportunities for dirty jokes and humor.

Reading erotica will still not be permitted, its basically just ERP’ing with oneself while forcing everyone else to watch.

5 Likes

how many euphemisms am i allowed to make when this happens

2 Likes

if you think this is step in direction of becoming erp server you are stupid

2 Likes