Beecoin Shop Races

Welcome to bEA station

1 Like

What about people like me or oga that only play plasmemes?

You god damn Jew, after my shekels

1 Like

good pr but only because it uses IC cash and not OOC and really has no effect other than le epic way to monetize cargo further

1 Like

How did it jump from in-game currency to IRL currency? You’re connecting non-existent dots and trying to sound like some kind of philosopher or some shit. As I mentioned earlier I’m not very thrilled with paying in-game currency for races either and if it does go through I just wanted to suggest improvements for it.

1 Like

You mean the coding channel on discord? For some reason, it didn’t occur to me that I could use that. In that case, I’ll post on there if I can’t figure anything out.

1 Like

Yeah, the coding channel is public because anyone who wants to contribute can ask questions or share ideas and give input. I also made this just now, however, it isn’t getting into BYOND’s code and specifically, SS13’s code yet.

1 Like

It’s funny how you can tell who’s a ■■■■■■ with a sub zero IQ that even thought of adding golems as chooseable race

2 Likes

ok boomer

20 character limit

1 Like

Don’t think that a beecoin shop (buying them with real money) is far off at this point, fyi.

1 Like

Support only if this leads to Beeple

1 Like

Why would it lead to beeple? I’m sure they wouldn’t be too hard to balance out as a default race (except maybe for stingers).

Because it encourages Kerbin to code

1 Like

I should actually look into how hard it is to make a race. Could be something fun to code and sprite.

Or a nightmare that I’ll wish I never began. We’ll see when I enter the matrix.

1 Like

Well, it’d likely be extremely similar to mothpeople, even to the point of being able to use their code as a skeleton

I personally think it should be a mutation toxin race (5u of honey into green slime extract to create it). If things like stingers and even honey production were to be given to beeple as an ability, it wouldn’t be suited towards a roundstart race, fo’ sho’

making a race is ezpz, adding unique features to said race isnt. due to most of the game being pixel art, the requirements for making said prites (depending on your level of detail and effort) may be as simple as 2 sprites, maybe even just 3

the thing is, theres no real point adding “useless” or “fetish” races as i like to call them - races which no offer no mechanical disadvantage other than extra swat damage (looking at you fly’s and moths) or no mechanical advantages at a cost of a crippiling disadvantage - e.g plasmamen. Adding new races that just look different, or provide really no extra features to the game is why felinids exist.

Keep that in mind and you’ll do good.

1 Like

I have a simple request.
GIVE ME ROUNDSTART SKELETONS.

1 Like

Nein.

20 char limit.

1 Like

Bruh, race that has only downsides cost 10k. I don’t see the point of this invention though. Who cares? It’s fun to see different races on the station. I don’t feel like we need to see felinids or any other expensive race and think wow he must’ve been playing a lot.

1 Like

Kerbin fiber is a actual Jewish shekel hungry jewmin
And won’t get my beecoins
If we are going down this route might as well
Make a patreon only race and get beestation that cash money

To summarise kerbin is bad

1 Like

Tfw the first thought Kerbin had was to make Felinids, who have no actual pros and only cons, 10k Beecoins, while other things that have pros and cons are way less.

Can someone eat Kerb’s food so they starve for a day and learn to not be ■■■■■■ed when making up excuses to code things?

1 Like