Bea Bigshot/H3110 permanently banned by admin Ro5490

CKEY: Bea Bigshot

Admin’s CKEY: Ro5490

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Ban Type: Global Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (04/05/2023):

Round ID: 43450

Ban Reason: Obvious Griefer - As a non antag, cluwned multiple people without any reason including SSD players. - If you feel this ban was made in error, appeal on the forums.

Appeal Reason: I have only recently started playing this so I’m still sorta learning what is and isn’t allowed on the server, I know that is not an excuse but it is the truth.

Additional Information: I apologise for turning those two people into clowns and I will not do anything like that again. I also feel that a permanent ban is a bit much and that a temp ban would be more justified, but hey that’s just my opinion.

Heyo, please go fetch the actual ban reason from the bans page if you dont remember it.
If this is a proper perma without “go apeal on the forums” added to it or such, it cant be appealed yet

ill asign the responsible admin in the mean time.

I’ll take this off perma due to your explanation, but please understand that changing peoples genetics without them asking, especially to SSD players is against our rules.

I can understand being new, but please make sure you read through our rules and such before you continue playing here, and always use adminhelp or mentorhelp if you’re confused or need a hand.

thank you very much, appreciate it.

Obvious Griefer - As a non antag, cluwned multiple people without any reason including SSD players. - If you feel this ban was made in error, appeal on the forums.

Here’s the full ban reason

Appeal Accepted
I did have to ban a few people that round for grief and similar, and assumed you where one and the same.

Your ban has been shortened as this is the first offence, but please make sure you read through our rules.

Thanks