CKEY: kurpingspace2

Your Discord:/kurp/#8297

Offender’s CKEY: DiscountDirtyDan

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Bate Kishop

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 24/11/19

Round Number: 9449

Rules Broken: 1, 3

Incident Description: Called shuttle on MRP only because they wanted to go home. I recalled and decided it was a good idea to flash and use beanbag slugs on me. Later arrested me and never set me free. Removed me from crew manifest so that borgs could abuse me. Was stuck in holding cell, blind by flashes by the borgs.

Additional Information: Kate bishop and her fucking alt account which is bate kishop are both shitters and ruin the game for me because they over escalate everything.

Im online in the server right now you should’ve ahelped it. I will check logs and if thats true this is a serious accusation

they put me in perma and i don’t know why, sorry for not ahelping it. for some reason this wasn’t the first thing to come to mind

Bate kishop was a shitter Who metagruged me whit that ñame and got banned for It i believe, dont put me in your shit

this post is from fucking November

“its good to see you kate, happy to hear your voice.”

you wanna maybe go on a play date some time perhaps

Just giving an example of how to greet someone new to the forum, don’t mind me.

or did something go over my head .

nah

jellico, kate, i’m not sorry, it’s an inside joke at this point

i can confirm from a good acquaintance that at least one bakers dozen admin helps were made about me in regards to that fucking meme

over my head it is. I don’t know what yer talking about *dibba jig

Now I’m not saying there is a statute of limitations around here, but putting a ban or note on an account for something that was done 3 months ago doesn’t sit right with me. Even if the report is 100% accurate, unless it is entire round impacting the accused person may play cleaner now or have learned.

Sorry, but this one got away.