Bastian0930 PLAYER feedback

Hi. I’m Sebastian Derancla and A.U.D.R.E.Y aka Artificial Unintelligent Dumbass Robot Entity which Yells. You probably know me as either a cmo who desperately wants to die, a hop during nukies who wants to die, or a qm who wants a emag and death. or the traitor who kills other traitors for tc Here you can explain why I am extremely unrobust and need mental help. Oh and you better only comment player related things and not admin related things or I will kneecap myself

1 Like

you a bad badmin

now kneecap yourself im waiting

Based hop killed him as a space ninja once, Bad AI dont remember you as a QM. Good dude overall play more atmos.

Here’s the meme. I usually give myself up as ai so that’s the meme

Kneecaps have been pat

Unbased admeme banned me from AI roles for self antag screeee! I can’t live a whole day without muh silicon roles.

Nah, you’re generally cool. But what the frick is up with that acronym on A.U.D.R.E.Y?

A bit of a inside joke with some friends. I asked what to name my ai, and they came up with this

1 Like

Gender bender silicon confirmed. Likes to take care of others. Haven’t met IC outside of silicon roles yet

suicidal cmo

bruh stole muh gimmikk!!!

You arent a real suicidal cmo until you rush 3 nukies with a toolbox to escape medbay

ok good point you got me there

Had him as a borg on malf AI round.
You were good son, real good.
Maybe even the best.

Very gud boy, can be madmeme. +1

Favourite badmeme.

As a player thou? ehhh, haven’t seen enough of em to form an opinion yet

every event you do ends up in chaos and an people shooting themselves very good +2 badmeme

as a player id say you’re uhhhhh pretty good you’re pretty robust at killing antags probabaly at like everett or dimas valosk level

let it be known that Asstian0930 could not even handle the likes of ME

Who?
image0-2