Your Discord: AgentStriker#9705

Offender’s CKEY: Bastian0930

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Sebastian Derancala

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 3/29/2020

Round Number: 14006

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: Round started as a greenshift, me and a few other people planned on building a shuttle(cause greenshift would give more time) so we start getting ready and bastian goes to set up the SM, some time passes and then nehemiah screams over comms

"[Engineering] Nehemiah Burns yells, “CE!!!”

[Engineering] Nehemiah Burns says, “YOU.”

[Engineering] Nehemiah Burns yells, “MORON!!”"

I go over to check it out, see that theres a raging plasma fire in the room surrounding the SM, as a atmos tech I grab my backpack extinguisher and put out the fire. Some time during that I got heavily irradiated despite not going close enough to the SM to get that irradiated, I run back into atmos to deposit my stuff in a locker and shower the rads off myself, then I mutate and can no longer speak, I mutate again and now I have acid skin. I dump ALL of my clothes into a locker and run out to get to medbay. The acid catches up and it crits me. Sebastian comes around the corner on fire, walks over my critted body setting it on fire, then leaving without any care. I ahelp that the CE fucked up the SM, he responds, I ask for a greenshift … he replies “Little fucking busy” I respond with ok. SM blows, shuttle called, CE goes to the shuttle still covered in rads, irradiating everyone near him and in the shuttle medbay. The round ends and me and the other mentors are begging for a greenshift in msay, Bastian says he will make a vote, I thought, “Hey wait you shouldve given us a greenshift, After all you were the one who ruined it”. So instead of a Yes/No greenshift vote, Kasual puts a gamemode vote(assuming from this point on that they both discussed it in admin chat), clock cult gets voted because its rush hour ss13 and 90 people are on, the majority of them bored assistant mains who just want to mess up other’s shifts and self antag, I feel betrayed because bastian should know that extended will not get voted when there are 90 people on. Big WTF

Additional Information: Bass why couldent you just give us the greenshift you broke.

he fucked up but a admin report is too much -1

this was already taken care of with another admin

As above, this has already been dealt with.

How could bass mess up the Sm?
He admin he should know better?

Inb4 this report gets hidden then deleted as per

Im not complaining that he fucked up, im complaining that he dident replace the greenshift he fucked up

Instead giving us clockcult

i’m sorry, you’re mad he didn’t use his admin powers to make you happy?

he did a server vote!? wow!
what a reportable thing!
admin no do thing i want and instead asks entire server what they want instead of focusing just only on me!

He asked me to hop over to Sage to handle it since the issue revolved around him. After checking logs and asking the 4 people that had made tickets about it, it was clear that it was an accident and not intentional. I noted him for head incompetence since he has no history of similar behavior. I then pinged senior admins so that they could review the situation and apply an admin note or strike if necessary.

To try and give people back the greenshift that most seemed upset to have lost, but be fair to those who wouldn’t want one, I held a gamemode vote in the next lobby. The server chose clock cult and that round is on-going and about to wrap up or crash soon.

All of the information is available, and nothing is hidden. Upper staff is aware of the situation and will decide how to handle it. That means the report is a duplicate of something already reported, albeit internally. I’ll leave the thread up for a little in case there is more information I missed, but it’s already been addressed.

1 Like

keep in mind astriker was rushing me to fuckin get it done

How plasma get leaked doe?

Rushing you to get what exactly done?

tank in plasma can

take plasma can out while can is open

plasma leaks

some retard breaks a light and shit is fucked

Specifically, to fill these plasma tanks for the rad collector. I wanted trit for research later in the round.

Fair fair
But I’ve got my eye on you

So a player report not a admin report
Shame :pensive:

I actually was not rushing you. I was sitting in the engi lobby waiting for shuttle research

…From what I can tell, you were.

Proof? I asked for engi access when you came through the lobby after I asked on comms a bit earlier. That was it.

it’s quite very clearly stated

https://gyazo.com/0836baa21a1f29a314fdbcbf85443fe0

he’s reporting bass because bass didn’t adminbuss him in a greenshift
why isn’t this resollved

I see both ways
Mentor is upset his greenshift was ruined time is short etc maybe only time he had
But same time it would be badminship IF bass restarted round etc
If I a player fucked up the round doesn’t get restarted so shouldn’t of here
Hate to admit it but bass did no admin here

I mean unless the purpose was to test the new shuttle etc then he did bad