Bastian0930 Admin Complaint #2

CKEY: Mynameajeff

Your Discord: VEGA#7059.

Offender’s CKEY: Bastian0930

LRP or MRP server: LRP.

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Irrelevant.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): Moreso spanning over a plethora of rounds and events.

Round Number: As said above.

Rules Broken (if relevant): Irrelevant and obvious.

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Irrelevant and obvious.

Incident Description: When I bought holocarp fishsticks, refused to give me a new stand injector despite the fact that holocarp fishsticks have a coding oversight which makes them give the /guardiancreator/carp/ instead of the /guardiancreator/carp/choose item, I was annoyed by this and proceeded to mouth off to my stand about how “bullshit” this was and made a threat, he took this as serious even though I made no effort to actually do anything of the nature. So what happened was the holocarp fishsticks (chef exclusive traitor item) aren’t the ones you can choose the guardian you want, instead it’s random, unlike the intended result as it is never clarified under the traitor item that you cannot choose. Previously, there have been unpleasant incidents to this fact, which leads me to believe there is some sort of bias against me by this individual. I respectfully request you investigate this and understand my position in all of this, because for me it seems as if I’ve wasted the majority of my redemption points on a useless item (I got the ranged sort of stand, low damage and I had assassinate objectives.) I apologize for the threat I have made because in the past, as I have been informed that in the past there have been exploits which could put a staff member in jeopardy, of which I had no awareness of. I ask you this, wouldn’t you be angry if you bought something you’d thought would be useful but instead it was a rather different item that was similar but not what you were actually expecting, and then were refused any sort of support when that happens?

Additional Information: N/A.

If you buy a risky item knowing that it’s risky and complain when an Admin doesn’t help after you lose the gamble it’s on you.

1 Like

Did Bass peramaban you? I didn’t understand half of what you were saying previously through the rage but if the above description is accurate I don’t think you should be perma’d. Definitely needed to cool off, though.

His ban was based on a threat to staff.

Honestly? If he continues to be nice I’m willing to unban him.

That’s just the thing, I thought that I was just going to get a modified holoparasite injector where I could choose, I knew that I could get a crappy mind for my guardian but I had no idea that I wouldn’t be able to pick the one I wanted (explosive) for my assassination objectives, I can always teach someone how to prime bombs as explosive but what I can’t do is use a build I’m not prepared for and something that I didn’t foresee. It’s a simple fix too, find the holocarp fishsticks kit and replace a line of code with /guardiancreator/carp/choose instead of /guardiancreator/carp/.

In short, I wasn’t expecting to get ranged, something I’m not adequately informed with to know strategies with it. I was expecting to be able to choose my holoparasite like you can with the normal injectors.

I’ll actually fix that if it’s that easy. And now that you seem calmed down, I’ll remove it soon.

This isn’t something to report an Admin for though, as there’s no abuse of administrative priviliges. No part of the conduct has been broken either. I’ll go ahead and resolve this, if you guys want you can continue your talk about the ban on another thread on the correct subforum.