Bastian0930 Admin app 2

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Bastian0930
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Bass#7050
How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
Right now? Any time after like, 4pm est. Maximum. That, however, is going to open up as I just finished school to probably about 2pm est.
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
The rare dual min, who has no life and can admin on both servers. Also, the syndicate radio as a side effect.
How old are you?:
15. I think crossed gave me the ok for that.
Why do you want to be an admin?:
Turns out, the game’s a lot more fun when dealing with autists. Oh, and half the time there’s no admins on. It’s sorta dumb.
How long have you been playing SS13?:
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
I tend to put myself down as a 6 or 7 for combat, but a 8 for most other things.
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Couldn’t tell you. Ask one of the admins who was a admin with me. Maybe a 8 or 9?
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
This one small one we call beestation, back when it had 110 lrp pop. Other then that, just a small private server for friends on minecraft.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
No.
Your strengths:
I can dualmin on both servers, at once, without losing admin quality. I’ll also listen to both sides of the story, which sounds basic, however some people lack it.
Your weaknesses:
I can come off aggressive off the start of a ticket.
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Straight lying to my face. Even when logs are provided directly to them. Usually, however, it does not show.
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
The ability to stay calm, and to listen to both sides.
What makes a staff team good?:
A whole team? I’d say the ability to talk out what they think of rules, and respectfully work to figure out “Hey, does this guy need a ban?” if that makes sense.
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To enforce rules, which in turn increases player enjoyment of the server.
What kind of player are you?:
The type of player to spend the round mentoring someone.
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Probably not much. I’ve already been through the rounds of being a staff member for almost a entire year. Any change that would happen from being a staff member probably already happened.
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Normally, this would be IC. However, due to a ruling change, this apparently is minor self antag. “In the event the victim is walking around with it out, then it is not self antag if they are shoved over and drop it, unless they are actively using it and there is not a more pressing need for the tool.”. This was just removed.
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Permanent ban. This is obvious grief.
A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
IC.

2 Likes

oh hey he’s back
I’d +1 if I could

+2

Former admin

More or less perfect answers to scenarios

1 Like

Now being a former admin doesn’t always mean good, see kain. Keep that in mind when applying votes.

1 Like

Yes but I have personal experience with you as an admin and it was a good impression.

1 Like

Hahahahahahah how is that possiblr how did you bypassed our high tech age detector oh no ahhhh

Ahem
Sorry for the meanless shit but +1 due to being former goodmin
T:+3

4 Likes

Haha how the fuck do you be underage my man litterally just age hahaha

4 Likes

+2 was a former Admin for a long long time…

:eyes:

20 char 20 char

1 Like

You are an absolute masochist coming back.
Have +2 for being a good admin and abductor partner when I first got trialmin.

2 Likes

@Crossedfall I just wanna make sure you gave the OK. From what I’ve heard, you’ve given me the ok. But I want it directly from you, if possible.

+1 from me. As I’ve said before the amount of tickets you handle is great. The tendency of regularly being in tickets or losing your cool when dying or things go wrong isn’t.

Before accepting though we’ll have to talk and figure out if your being grandfathered in as the only admin minor protection is still in effect. It may not be as a heads up.

1 Like

let’s ignore how he was never actually banned or suffered any punishments for his rule breaks but haha yeah let’s go come back :DDDD

@Bastian0930 ok but why do you want to be admin again

If you think there’s a problem with the punishments given, I suggest talking with the headmins. @fighterslam Top part is for you.

1 Like

i’m asking for a more in-depth explanation than a quick 2 sentences of “theres no admins so i want to be admin and i enjoy it”

you mean punishments not given?

I believe we need more admins because half the time I play, I see none. I could help solve that problem by becoming a admin. I also enjoy administrating, strangely. Occasionally, however, I do like to take a small break to play without interruptions. I think I enjoy being a admin because of some of the stupid tickets we get, but the normal tickets can be enjoyable to deal with occasionally.

You good with that answer?

1 Like

Bass is based and good admin with lots of tickets, me give the +1

What a massive shitter.
+2 shouldn’t have left in the first place.

Edit I have also seen him play AI and dual admin at the same time. Picture of bass irl

1 Like