Offender’s CKEY:Bass

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number:

Whatever I was banned on
Rules Broken (if relevant):being a little fuck

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: I was turning apc power off to save the power to sort problem

Bass said what’s up
I said what I’m doing
Rather than saying let’s see if your suffering a bug or something (he has reset gateway during round and it was very laggy)
Or anything to maybe get a clearer picture he goes for the ban without another word
End of the day the guys a useless Jannie, despite fact you want to keep him, I’d request that he has nothing to do with me

Additional Information: 

@Bastian0930
@AzlanOnPC

bass has done this to me before; banned before any proper questioning

Ban reason was wrong, CRIT a dude (on lrp) for breaking into caps office with thermite. healed him afterwards. Bass decided to ban me before actually looking into it; ‘unga he killed unknown’ when

1. he didnt even die
  2. handed him to sec afterwards
  3. he literally broke into caps office with thermite

(appeal is here)
like bruh u gotta step up ur game or something bass

litterally azlanon suggested the ban length

i’m almost completely hands off here.

anyways; 4 days just for turning off some APC’s because of alleged power problems?
in a regular case, this wouldnt even be a ban bruh

Mhm, from what i was told, you where turning APCs off to “save precious power we didnt have”, even though the SM was running, said apcs being on places like medbay, wich are usually frequented/vital (even more when you have +90 people like now), so counting that ontop of past notes, i suggested a 5 day ban.

what apcs did he turn off? what areas? how many? i understand if he turned off cloning or medbay treatment or like tcomms or something like that, but if it was just a hallway or library or something bruh 5 days??

that you’ll have to ask bass, since he was the one on the round and with the ticket.

I’m telling you batteries was empty
As I said could been a bug as there was no gravity in parts of engie but was in other areas
Did he ask for evidence that FOR ME the batteries was empty?
No course not
And I turned off viro and sec cause greenshift and viro has made good virus so was no longer needed
I told him about the no grab in parts of engineering

He had reset away missions which might of messed some stuff up
Either way the lazy fucker put in zero effort and I get a ban, hardly fair

By hands off he means he went crusader looks like he’s doing bad? Ban time

Leaked admin chat bass:let’s ban crusader
Azlan: fuck it why not