Rublax banned by Bastian

**CKEY: rublax

**Admin’s CKEY: @Bastian0930

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

**Ban Type:regular?

**Ban Length: 7 days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/6/2019

**Round ID:9942

**Ban Reason: Randomly murdered someone for being unknown. Has many notes for invalid murder. Please appeal on beestation13.com. This ban (BanID#8460) was applied by Bastian0930 on 2019-12-06 12:30:51 during round ID 9942. The ban is for 7 days and expires on 2019-12-13 21:30:51 (server time)

**Appeal Reason: Literally nobody died in the whole ordeal. I was already kidnapped and shot once this round, so I assumed traitors. The guy who I “murdered” (he never even died) was unknown, who tried to thermite into caps office, so I hit him as I assumed he was a traitor. HoS was watching and screaming “worldstar” even though I told him what was going on. After I critted him, hos helped and then checked him. I healed him up and he told me “he tried to break into captains office even though he wasnt a traitor”

**Additional Information: Literally nobody died in the whole ordeal. Bastian was light speed with the ban and didnt let me explain the whole thing. As soon as I said “he was an unknown” he said “thats completely invalid” and banned me. Appealing because the ban reason is invalid and nobody died. I even healed him up from crit

It’s still invalid. He DID get crit, I can tell you that.The round is still going, by the way, making this ick ock. And I don’t see you healing him up from crit, I only see you and dimas critting him. But I do see you grabbing a medbot, and said medbot injecting him. The thing is, the logs don’t show him thermiting into captains office. The closest thing he thermited into was the gateway room, NOT captains. But you STILL critted him for just being unknown and thermiting into the gateway room. Let me check a few other things.

…‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮

1 Like

I’ll be unbanning you now.

cheers mate, ill lay low for a bit