Banned from antagonist role

Title: [DisRespectIsRespect] banned by [Doesn’t say]
I got banned from Antagonist role, I would fill out the other information but it doesn’t say because it is only a antagonist role ban. The reason I am banned from Antag is because I disconnected while I was blood brother. The reason why I disconnected was because, as soon as I spawned into the round I killed my target very very very quickly, literally within atleast 30-60 seconds in the round. Then I realized the time and that I had school the next day in the morning so i hopped off. It seemed harmless and i really dont see or understand why that warrants a ban from all antagonist roles.

You’ll need to fill out the whole form before admins will consider the appeal, but you also have the ban reason entirely wrong:

While speedrunning objectives is also generally bad, this is the ban reason:

And just because they are relevant to what’s been posted:

There is no ban message, so i cant see or answer most of the questions/information that are provided, and like i said before, i completed my task very quickly, wandered the station in boredom, got arrested and then i hopped off, but me being arrested was not the reason, you can check the time of my arrest too, i had school the next day

quick thing to note, i did not know speedrunning objectives was bannable, the admin can confirm because he pmed me when it happened

You can see it in your notes or the ban page.

(And you got banned for immediately leaving your blood brother (your teammate) without a teammate immediately, despite blood brother being a team antag through and through)

While I can confirm I PM’d you for that, that isnt the reason for the ban.

You broke Rule 15, and also disconnected mid-ticket with zero warning, the moment I told your blood brother you guys had to kill your target again.

Disconnecting mid-ticket is almost always a permaban to the forums for an explanation, but I decided on an antag ban instead.
Disconnecting after being arrested is also a big no-no.
And if you need to leave the game, please always use the cryo-pods where possible (and yes you can ask security to cryopod you, or in this case, waited a few extra seconds to be put into perma, where theres a cryopod avaliable.)

That being said, I wont be processing this until you use the full ban appeal format, so please do so.

1 Like

@gaint_gohan

Please fill out the ban appeal format if you wish this to be processed at all.

1 Like

Ban expired

Locking this and rejecting as you dont seem to want to appeal properly.
If you’d like to have the ban actually appealed, please re-appeal with the correct format.

Appeal Rejected