Banned for "validhunting"

Also what about you lying witht he force feeding?

1 Like

@GameAdmin so it’s not just peanut posting season

This could honestly wind up an admin report

Edit: also if you hit the COG in the upper right of the chat box you can hit save chat log to easily save the chat log.

1 Like

Allright after double checking the logs, it seems you did not actually feed everyone holy water, but fact remains that you still used disabler and cuffs as your modus for searching bags.

Using the disabler + cuffs as your standard mode for searching people’s bags is bad, simple as that.

So the ban is not valid?

Thank you last round I was asking anyone, didnt feel like this one tho, Im sorry for that, I will keep this in mind, Im just sorry that we couldnt keep it in-game, we had alost of misundestarding and oyu ghosting me did not help either.

I’m reading through the logs some more, and at least one person was actually asked before you searched their bags, not sure if that happened after I had already issued the ban or not, but at least it proves you are willing to use other tactics than jumping people with a disabler.

Seeing as you went through all this trouble and seem to now understand the issue here, I will reduce the ban to a note instead.

2 Likes

with the lying part being cleared up, I agree this should just be reduced to a note

1 Like

Thank you, no it was before, I stopped playing after the ban, I just sat around doing nothing, Im glad we got this cleared up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

His actions were entirely within the rules. There is no rule against stunning people before a random search, nor is conducting a random search “validhunting”. Delete this note entirely.

9 Likes

Respect space law and standard operating procedures.

Attention! Security level elevated to blue: The station has received reliable information about possible hostile activity on the station. Security staff may have weapons visible, random searches are permitted.

Random searches are permitted per in-game dialogue currently. Randomly batonning, flashing, disabler or otherwise assaulting someone (even non-lethally) in order to perform a random search is shitsec, and powergaming.

If player is reportedly dangerous or already wanted for arrest, disable first and search second. If you’re just looking for trouble and have no reason to suspect the person you want to search, ask them to comply first and disable if they don’t comply.

This whole thing should probably have just been a note/warning though.

2 Likes

Yes but this was a clockie round. If they were not stunned they’d just use abscond and escape or vanguard and tank the stuns to kill the officer. Mass arrests and deconversion are standard practice and have been the meta since like 2008 blood cult.

7 Likes