CKEY: GuradianCZ

Admin’s CKEY: Yorpan

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Job ban

Ban Length: 1 week

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 8-12-2020

Round ID: 19787

Ban Reason: Sec ban for validhunting and trying to lie about it in adminhelps.

Appeal Reason: Hi, I just got banned for “validhunting” culties on MRP, its clock cult and we got blue alert, blue alert says I can search people. So Im just going on paroles, cuffing non mindshielded people (deconverted are mindshielded) check their backpacks, pockets, if they are good I just let em go with saying "mandatory search, got culties, and go my way, if they are cultists I bring em to chap for deconvertion. I dont see the issue here, Im just really confused, the admin just acussed me of lying in ahelps and didnt even asnwer my questions, he just ghosted me with the ban. Im really confused and would like an explanation, I dont ask for the ban to be lifted, I just really want to know whats going on!

Additional Information: Edited date, wrote 12-8 instead of 8-12

1 Like

did he just get banned for doing his job?

7 Likes

damn what the fuck? MRP is fucking garbage, you literally can’t even patrol as sec now?

Yea IM really confused here, got me also angry but Im trying to keep it civil.

It was probably the stun-cuff part. I usually ask people to comply before I stun them.
At best he should’ve been warned or noted (although I don’t think he broke the rules at all).

1 Like

Yes, you should not assault people with a disabler and cuff them before you even ask if you can search their bags. And especially not to literally everyone in the crew in order.

Like I said in the ticket, you are free to search peoples bags on blueshift, but you are not free to assault them.

Yea that might the problem, I ask some people, but the admin bwoinked me when I stunned dashing miner (thought its a cult thing, mine second round with clockies ever). But a week ban for this…?

1 Like

No, I can shoot people with non-lethals without asking them to comply. This is MRP not HRP shit.
If you are a culti you should avoid security because they will be hostile to you.
Also why 7 day job ban?

4 Likes

Hi, I would like to know why didnt you tell at the first place, I was really confused and you ghosting me got me angry, I thought the miner had cultie thing cause he was dashing (already stated that this is my second round with clock culkt so I thought its theirs power or sumthin)

ok then why the fuck did you not just say that to him then instead of giving him a fucking 7 day ban

2 Likes

I literally did say that to him in the ticket.

Yeah but right after you said that you banned him

1 Like

Here is the full ticket, feel free to read it

Edit: I hope its readable

1 Like

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was a one-time occurence? So I let you do it twice, even 3, 4, and 5 times. After the 6th time I asked you to stop and you tried to deny it so you got banned for trying to lie in adminhelps.

Do you have proof that he lied?
His actions are not ban-worthy and I don’t believe he lied on purpose.
edit: also “benefit of the doubt” is not letting him do something he will be banned for without even warning him it’s bad

1 Like

But where did I lie? I already said, that when I see something suspicious I open fire so they cant hurt me, you lied when you said that i force feed everyone eve tho I force fed only two people, one was cultist and the other had cult shit come on

1 Like

Because you also opened fire on a lot of people that had literally not done anything all round?

Im sorry but where did I do that? Im jsut MORE confused, you banned me for validhunting and now Im shooting people? Since you banned me I sat my ass down to get this thing over

deit: typos

I thought bee was supposed to be noob friendly, but here you are punishing a guy who was trying to do the right thing and waiting until he messes up 6 times to say ANYTHING, then accusing him of lying when he didn’t do what you thought he was supposed to

2 Likes