Ban appeal shangeko

You were in the process of opening the cremator when I bwoinked you. If you were “trying to loot them” why would you hide their stuff in the crematorium morgue tray, which would involve breaking though three different doors to do, rather than using:

• The Radiation Locker in the experimental lab
  • The Biohazard Locker in the experimental lab
  • The Biohazard Lockers in toxins
  • The Bomb Disposal Lockers in toxins
  • The Robotics Morgue Tray
  • The O2 Locker in Xenobiology
  • The Biohazard Lockers in Xenobiology

Any of these options would have made more sense than breaking through several locked doors into the crematorium.

Furthermore, you deposited their corpses directly adjacent to the cremator rather than the morgue tray, presumably so that they would be loaded onto the cremator tray when it was opened.

I’ll pull logs tomorrow but one of them shoved you a grand total of once and the other didn’t attack you at all, if I remember correctly.

So you knew that they were not antags, yet you repeatedly told me they were, hence you lied in ahelps.

Furthermore you only started to loot and then take them to medical after I contacted you. Funny that, isn’t it?

no i didn’t open the cremator lol or even try to and i wanted to be the new chaplain in the end i still put them in medical i just wanted to borrow some of chaplains stuff as they were already dead because those other guys beat them furthermore i never knew that they were not antags as i did not check them all i did was take chaps id and i wanted to check them and store some stuff away in the morgue tray and to get there with chaps body i had to lie to the medical doctors that in fact they were antags but i never knew that they weren’t i only lied about the fact they had the double e sword just so i could get away with theft and if i remember correctly as i was there one of there gang did hit me with a stick or broom not so sure what it was also i wasn’t the only person who killed them and i only joined in near the end of the fight to help put those hooligans down also i don’t have access to robotics and as i wanted to be the new chaplain it would only make sense to store some of his stuff there even more i didnt break through any doors lol because i had chaplains id i hope this explains what happened and i took them to medical after as it was my intention anyways and it wasn’t because you contacted me while i was looting them and if my true aim was to cremate i would have instantly went to cremator instead of looting which i didn’t and i never opened the cremator funny that isnt it in the end all i did was delay there revival and steal a few items which i do not see as a 35 day ban and just because i took them to the cremator room doesn’t instantly = i’m going to burn them just because they hit me and attacked cargo lol im sadistic but not that sadistic if you got more questions or more reasons to persecute me just because you inferred that i would do something which i didn’t and if you would like to prove to me that you can indeed see the future and read my mind and tell me for a fact that if you didn’t boink me that i would have cremated them then there is no way you can say i was going to cremate those silly hooligans also the people who did play a huge part in there death e.g Shark-sie and the other miners are also witnesses so asking them for their side of the story would be a great idea wouldn’t it. :smile: :smile: only bad thing i committed there was stealing there items and as i played not a very huge part in murdering them nor did i cremate them or gib any of them and only delayed revival which is karma for starting a war and charging into cargo (literally 3-5 mins delay) they did attack the others and me also if your checking logs why not check damage done to me because it was more then chaplain and the other dude there was like 4 of them and 4 miners and other people beating them so if i get a 35 day ban for playing a tiny part in killing what would happen to them. if you find more evidence against me i’ll be waiting here see ya around.

Blockquote shark sie I dont see why WHERE they were searched matters, tbh, if they werent ACTUALLY cremated it bears no relevance to this ban. They WERE seemingly full killed by the others, but subsequently healed afterwards

Blockquote shark sie Tbh three people broke into a workplace, dressed in all the same clothing, and at least one of them got aggressive and started a fight. I have no clue whether or not you hit or shoved anyone, but you guys DID chaplain gang it up at cargo

also i wasn’t trying to tell you they were antags because i didn’t check them yet but raiding cargo outa the blue and starting a giant fight is not a normal thing to do especially considering they started it by the looks of things so for all i know they could have been actual antags but because i never checked them i didn’t know and all i said in ahelps was that breaking into cargo is not a normal non antag thing to do and even starting a fight over nothing is also not a normal non antag thing to do as far as i remember i never stated they were antags just speculated that they could be and had to check to see if they are or are not also when you started ahelps i was already somewhat done with looting which take a decent bit of time so if shoving them in the cremator was my goal i could have done it easily with time to spare before ahelps which i didnt.

damn talk about a wall of text

also i don’t see why i got 35 days it is very over the top in my opinion i’ve looked over a few ban appeals and bans for murdering i see it is about a few days and for leaving it is a perma until they explain on forums but all i did was help take out 3 people who rushed cargo and take one of the persons items off in morgue tray as i wanted to become the new chaplain so i basically delayed revive a tiny bit and i guess i stole a few things which could of been solved with a simple boink to give them back furthermore if you guys didn’t notice i wasn’t the only one killing them because i’m getting the impression that your suggesting i killed them as by what i saw there was 4 or 5 of us beating them down so whats gonna happen to the others are they too ganna get a 35 day ban for killing these people ? id say this is hella exaggerated as the chaplains cult members got revived because i took them to medical which you didn’t tell me to and i did it of my own accord

whats the council what are you the government

and yh i got a 35 day ban for something i see as petty and over the top but i’m willing to listen to reasoning as in my eyes i’ve not done much of anything bad i didn’t gib or cremate neither did i lie or stop them from reviving forever i did steal a few items like pda, id, cool clothes and just wanted to look if they were in fact antags but in general a 35 day ban is quite a lot considering what other people are getting for murdering people which i did do but not alone there was like 3-4 of us beating them to death

[2019-12-15 17:46:45.661] ATTACK: Mrmistrr/(Biff Tandy) has grabbed Shangeko/(The Overlord) passive grab (NEWHP: 97) (Cargo Office (75, 140, 2))
[2019-12-15 17:46:50.181] ATTACK: Mrmistrr/(Biff Tandy) has shoved Shangeko/(The Overlord) (NEWHP: 97) (Cargo Office (78, 140, 2))
[2019-12-15 17:46:52.821] ATTACK: Mrmistrr/(Biff Tandy) has shoved Shangeko/(The Overlord) (NEWHP: 97) (Cargo Office (77, 139, 2))

These were the only times you were attacked by any of them during the entire fight.

You did claim in ahelps that they were antags initially, however in retrospect it is entirely possible (and in fact likely) to be a miscommunication rather than a lie (which is why your ban is so long, I was told to “slap him hard”).

To be fair, you did take them to cloning, albeit after I told you to, and you did loot rather than immediately cremate.

In light of this, and because punishment for assumed intent is stupid, I’d be willing to lower this to a week. How does that sound?

ik im just bothering you but i can say for a fact i was attacked and took damage by a broom thing there was 3 of them maybe it just was the one i didnt carry can you check for the damage i took and by who because to me all 3 of them looked the same which is why all of us just ganged up on all of them and i treated the 2 that i had as the one that beat me but a week is fair i assume

my english isn’t the best so i hope my wall of text wasn’t too much to read as my main language is lithuanian

[2019-12-15 17:46:20.003] ATTACK: Basko/(Basko Hice) has attacked Shangeko/(The Overlord) with broom (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 97) (Cargo Office (75, 140, 2))

Found it.
Reducing to a week.
Have a nice day.

no your breath taking