Ban Appeal please tell me what i did wrong

It wasnt my attention to ‘‘Grief’’ I didnt even hurt people xd i just threw things shove them around and yeah…maybe i shouldnt play a job i dont even know . Im sorry about that . I want to play on beestation cause i love the Hud the performance and its just a nice server

Greetings

Logs state otherwise, just because you don’t need to kill or damage the HP of players in order to grief rounds. Besides, the bigger issue is that you were not roleplaying at all, nor trying to.

While we appreciate the compliment, you have to realize that this is a roleplaying server, our community is dedicated to offering a space to roleplay within SS13. You have to accept that and play along if you want to play.

Now I wouldn’t mind giving you a second chance, but I’m not sure you’d find what you’re looking for here.

Im sorry for my mime gameplay . For real im very sorry . You can ask yogistation mods im playing there since months and i never griefed or trolled xd it wasnt my attetion to ‘‘grief’’ I guarantee i will never play mime before i dont know how to play the role

You attest that you have no other accounts you use to play SS13?

I attest it! I had older accounts from 2012 but i dont even know the login datas cause they are so old . So yeah i only have 1 account for myself

Ok, let’s try this again, I’ll give you a day to read the rules again, and you can refer to the roleplaying guide if you are confused about the concept of roleplaying.

Favour interacting with others rather than messing with them silently.

Appeal accepted.