Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2024/06/05
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Grief and R6
Appeal Reason:
I want to play really bad and didn’t realize my joke was an R6 violation, I also stopped the chase after a while because my character was drunk
Additional Information:
I was goofing and wasnt really thinking I usually take rp very seriously and really do love this server

Explain to me what the joke is.

The other guy was also joking about a penis it I didn’t know that even talking about penises was a violation like I said

In that case, read the rules and tell me what rules you broke here and I’ll be happy to give you a chance.

I broke rules 1, 3, most likely 4 and 6 of course, 7, 8 and 9, and I think probably 15

I’m not really convinced you read all the rules and applied them in two minutes. If you want to explain how you broke each of those rules that would show me that you’ve read them. Otherwise, I’ll come back to this in a day.

Rule 1: not rping well enough within my role especially the self antaging
3: I left my post plenty of times and did so to chase someone down to randomly grief them
4: I left the game after thinking i was most likely going to get a ticket
6: my jokes about penis size and getting freaky behind the bar
7: I was being a real dick and even if it was a joke it breaks r6 and might have made someone uncomfortable
8: pretty self explanatory with the chasing people around
9: My co-hort seemed to have harmed the people who rightfully reported us
15: i did leave without using a cryo pod

Alright man, don’t do that sort of shit again and we’ll be good.

1 Like

Gotcha, thank you Like I said I do love this server and this community a lot already im just an idiot sometimes

1 Like