CKEY: Qfmysteryman23

Admin’s CKEY: aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/01/2020

Round ID: 19333

Ban Reason: Round start dusting my self

Appeal Reason: The first ban appeal I made I was still very high and thus it was really really bad. So to iterate what happened last night, I was really tired and I was really high.
I was not in a good state of mind and in my head I thought it would be hilarious to dust my self and the engineering hard suits. Normally I would never do something like that and if I get unbanned, Ill make sure I wont be under the influence while playing. Please have some mercy and please take into account that I am telling you the truth and that I admit to everything that I did last night and that I apologize for my irresponsible actions last night.

Additional Information: On my last post Aeder posted a couple reason for why the ban should stick and I would just like to point out that majority of these reasons are false or taken out of context because notes don’t get removed.
Dumb reasons

1. The first time I BOH bombed the shuttle, I tried doing it at round end but because of a delay caused by lag the end round screen didn’t pop up for a couple seconds even after the shuttle reached centcomm. The second time I did it was because Lings took over the shuttle and I was pretty much the only non Ling left on the shuttle, I also was being attacked and in a panic I did the BOH bomb. The admins later on said that my actions were justified in this situation.

2. I didn’t execute the QM for just “buying guns” and again this is taken out of context to such an extreme its not even funny. First off the QM Spent money from all the budget cards on buying weapons and guns with out permission from me or the HOP. We told them to stop buying guns and we confiscated all the weapons. The QM then decided to buy guns again and arm up every cargonian and his mother with guns. They even started to shoot at security officers. I had enough of this and I executed him for mutiny(Which is an executable crime.)

3. Ill agree that this one was a dick move but I did give back the head to the IPC.

4. First time ever using the thing and I didn’t know it would even work. I thought it was gonna have a pop up or something for the dead HOS that said “do you want to be put into a soul stone?” since I wasn’t a cultist, I didn’t think it was actually gonna work, it was a mistake on my part for not asking if it will instantly shade a person.

5. I was the a traitor and I was being valid hunted by every single person on the station. I was being chased by the CE and other assistants through the hallways and into the holodeck. I was cornered inside the holodeck and couldn’t escape and I knew I was gonna die, So I went out with a bang. Yorpan can vouch for me here.

So no I dont think all of these reasons are good justification for my perma ban.

There was another report on you on the forums at the time of the original ban. You are getting a lot of attention on this part of the forums in a very short time.

A full perma is a bit much all things considered. How the other bans and notes were appealed. Will drop it down to two weeks for the Hardsuits, still keeping in mind about your now, quite large list of bans and notes.

However due to the large amount of very recent offences there will be an additional note advising that a bannable offence should be met with a perma.

Play nice with other people. Further grief will result in the perma being reinstated.

Thank you for the reconsideration.