Ban appeal- boh bomb was not grief

I’ll post your long long note history when I get home.
23 notes and 12 bans listed on the web. 31 according to beebot, is not a small history by any reasonable margin.

Yes but not all of them are for grief… and are you including all servers?

and if so, you really should not be counting anything from fulpstation

Instead of making it perma let the 2 months pass and then put him on some sort of month probation where another ban would result in perma.
edit: bans getting changed retroactively is happening too often here

Dude it’s dead. Leave it. You’re a griefer just accept it and find somewhere Bee will hopefully take an appeal from. If you’re unable to that just shows what you as a person are like. You’re digging your own hole here trying to argue.

This was the thin ice/probation Then he decided to BoH the station for a third time.

As stated in the linked thread above.

Please direct me to an instance of a retroactive ban.

Exhibit A: Qfmysteryman23's Note History

[2020-08-20 21:43:36 | note by bloons3]
Banned from the server for 1.5 months - As a non-antag, non-sec, BoH bombed departures in order to win a one-on-one fight with a cultist. Suicide bombing the station is allowed if it will immediately win the round for your team. That was not the case.

"
Bombing and BoH damage the station immensely and is grief by non-antags" - Kerbin Fiber

Given past notes (especially what happened earlier this round), take some time off.
[2020-08-20 20:53:39 | watchlist entry by bloons3]
Watch this player for content bordering on erotic and other LRP behavior on MRP
[2020-08-20 02:55:18 | note by bloons3]
Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, AI, Cyborg for 3 days - LRP behavior as station AI on MRP server previous round: (announced “cumstation13” on a wizard round). Take some time off of Head/AI positions.
[2020-08-03 04:12:37 | watchlist entry by aeder1]
History of blatant grief. On their last chance. Perma till vouch for bannable offences.
[2020-08-03 04:11:50 | note by aeder1]
Round 19333, roundstart dusted engineering hardsuits and themselves.
Appealed the perma on this, Unbanned and on the last staw. Any similar bannable offences should be met with a perma till vouch.
[2020-08-02 06:24:29 | note by aeder1]
Banned from the server permanently - Roundstart dusting themselves
[2020-08-01 05:10:49 | note by yorpan]
As Antag without murderboning objectives, holodeck-plasmaflooded while chased. Self-defense, but please don’t make this into a common gimmick.
[2020-08-01 04:19:39 | note by riskysikh]
Banned from Roles: AI, Cyborg, pAI for 3 days - Killed a syndicate agent despite their laws stating not to kill or harm any members of the syndicate.
[2020-07-29 03:44:11 | note by yorpan]
Accidentally shaded the HoS as Chaplain on a greenshift
[2020-07-25 00:50:41 | note by yorpan]
Banned from the server for 2 months - BoH bombed the shuttle to kill a few lings, killed mostly everyone else instead. Auth: Ruko
[2020-07-24 05:11:41 | note by riskysikh]
As a clown stole the IPC’s head for no apparent reason. Should understood that you shouldn’t go around stealing items like that.
[2020-07-20 05:05:33 | note by ravellon]
As a captain decided to go straight to execution against QM buying guns repeatedly. There was minor conflict with cargo before and an active comms agent, but this is still overescalation. Command ban at least if similar happens again.
[2020-07-11 04:32:37 | note by ravellon]
Banned from Roles: AI, Cyborg, pAI for 1 day - As an AI considered the threat of not having suit sensors on to be above in priority than direct order.
[2020-06-06 21:35:46 | note by naevi]
Banned from the server for 1 month - Boh bombed shuttle before round ended. Claiming in ticket he pressed at 0:00 but round stil lweren’t finished.
[2020-06-05 21:19:05 | note by naevi]
Inappropriate name on MRP as Captain. “Cleans-His-Ass”.
[2020-05-27 03:02:14 | note by ethnius]
As AI DCed without alerting Admins, was banned but then unbanned because he said a drunk person ran into his power line. Don’t let him use this excuse again.
[2020-05-18 13:59:09 | note by powerfulbacon]
Banned from the server permanently - ERP earlier in round ID: 16071
ERP is 0 tolerance on this server, even in joking.
[2020-05-18 04:53:04.703] EMOTE: Qfmysteryman23/(Cleans-His-Ass) Lowers pants. (Brig (105, 162, 2))
[2020-05-18 04:53:12.787] EMOTE: Qfmysteryman23/(Cleans-His-Ass) POOPS IN YOUR MOUTH. (Brig (105, 162, 2))
[2020-05-18 04:53:17.657] EMOTE: Qfmysteryman23/(Cleans-His-Ass) farts! (Brig (105, 162, 2))
(Decided it was not ERP)
[2020-05-06 04:05:58 | note by kasual]
Blew a fuel tank with an X-ray laser, lied about why when questioned by admin in ahelp.
[2019-09-18 03:04:09 | note by bastian0930]
Shuttle gibbed someone who was deconverted as a borg. seems to be doing this a lot with sec, too.
[2019-09-15 19:01:22 | note by piterskiy]
Banned from Roles: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer for 1 week - gulaged a shitton of people for minor crimes, resulting in like 5-6 tickets about that. has previous notes of being a shitsec.
[2019-08-13 03:10:07 | note by dallen9]
Banned from the server permanently - Killed someone on arrivals shuttle before they could leave. Was fighting others nearby. Dont kill new arrivals on shuttle. Approved by Ruediger4
[2019-06-06 23:33:24 | note by debonaircorsiar]
Shitsec; arrest and went to gulag someone for insulting the captain.
[2019-05-28 01:49:44 | note by batteryban]
Went off the hotel and took upon a crewmembers job as a hotel staff

2 Likes

This is why notes should be removed, because majority of those notes turned out to be misunderstandings. for example [2020-07-20 05:05:33 | note by ravellon]
As a captain decided to go straight to execution against QM buying guns repeatedly. There was minor conflict with cargo before and an active comms agent, but this is still overescalation. Command ban at least if similar happens again.

This was false as the QM was doing cargonia and was attacking sec officers, I gave them a chance to surrender and they didnt.

The

pages of centcomm bans were only looked through for your bans from here but they are absolutely shocking.

Again most of those notes have been misunderstandings, same with the bans.

Only one of my bans holds up to being grief and that is the dusting. Everything else was because I said something or it was a misunderstanding

This perma ban is applied retroactively as it was originaly 2 month ban.
Not gonna argue too much this time since he had it comming, but 2 months is harsher than perma since you can get voucher in less.

4 times you fucked up as AI? Once or twice I’d understand, but FOUR?

Let’s see… 3 instances of BoH bombs. One for poor conduct as sec, two for grief. These are the ones I can see on the banpage. One murderbone instance would be forgivable. Or maybe one time purposefully destroying items from the station. You bombed with those bags three times, ruined rounds as a silicon four times. More than twice isn’t an accident.

How did I ruin the round as silicon 4 times? each time it got appealed because it was dumb, except for the last one because I said “cumstation13” over the announcement, the other times were not grief nor did it ruin the round.

You say shit and yet you have no context.

1 Like

So as for the third time explaining it here. This is not a retroactive ban. This is an incorrectly applied 2 months which should’ve been a perma due to a missed note.

I notice you are unable to back up your

Please refrain from spreading false information. Additionally your opinion of the admin staff and actions is not relevant to this ban appeal.

Ban page has four, and an appealed ban I can’t tell what it was. My point still stands four times isn’t an accident at that point.

Locking this as it should’ve really been done so on denial of the appeal with auth from Ruko. Will post that if he allows it for leaking adminchat

I’ll just explain it myself:

A dispute was brought up as a result of this ban appeal that went along the lines of “I thought he was supposed to be on thin ice, getting a perma until vouch on next offense”. And that is what was recorded in your notes.

I adjusted the ban appropriately after seeing the discussion, because yes you were supposed to be perma until vouch. I still hold that the ban you had prior to this never should have been lifted either since it was direct and intentional grief.