Ban appeal- boh bomb was not grief

CKEY: Qfmysteryman23

Admin’s CKEY: bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: 63 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 8/20/2020

Round ID: 20173

Ban Reason: As a non-antag, non-sec, BoH bombed departures in order to win a one-on-one fight with a cultist. Suicide bombing the station is allowed if it will immediately win the round for your team. That was not the case. " Bombing and BoH damage the station immensely and is grief by non-antags" - Kerbin Fiber Given past notes (especially what happened earlier this round), take some time off.

Appeal Reason: Everyone who was not a cultist left the station on the shuttle and it was just me and this cultist who missed the shuttle, He started to attacked me and thus I blew my self up, it failed and I was the only one who died. This was not grief since I did not harm any non cultists(or any cultists for that matter) and the station was pretty much empty and the explosion did minimal damage. I really do not see how my actions made me deserve a two month ban. I can’t even find any rules that I broke considering I did not kill anyone nor did I ruin anyone’s round, unless blowing my self up to kill the last remaining cultist near round end on an empty station is against the “Role play standard,” and even that is not worth a two month long ban.

Additional Information: Y’all said something about how its okay to suicide bomb antags if it means it will end the round and I literally tried to do that, I could be wrong but the guy I was trying to kill seemed like the last cultist to me. That was not really my intent at the time as I was doing it as it was near round end and me and the cultist where the only ones left on the station.

And I Like Notmegatron but if they can tritium flood cargo on a greenshift and only get a three day ban, THEN I DEFINITELY DO NO DESERVE A TWO MONTH FUCKING BAN.

3 Likes

this is your 3rd boh ban bruh no shit you got a two month ban.

ok so its never ok to use a boh bomb?

well you clearly dont know how to eorg, so in your case, yes. also you used it against someone to win a fight. bruh

My first BOH incident was an accident as lag caused a delay with the end of round screen. My second was on the evac shuttle and I was being attacked by abunch of changelings and I was pretty much the only living non changling left, I also was a security officer.

and why cant I use it to win a fight especially if it wont do any collateral damage?

even if the station is mostly empty I’m pretty sure you cant just maxcap or boh bomb yourself to win a fight

Why not? am I supposed to give the cultist a fair fight?

because it’s clearly defined in the rules dumbass

Self-antagging includes (but is not limited to) damaging the station,

So any type of damage to the station is self antag? So I guess when people create bombs to throw at Nuclear operatives which might destroy a couple walls its “self antag.”

you’re acting like a boh bomb is a 10u potassium water bomb. there was literally no reason to do something so dumb to win a fight against a cultist. instead of doing blatant grief just get a fucking spear and git gud

A BOH bomb and a potassium/water bomb all do damage but to a different extent. It was not blatant grief as that usually implies I did something to ruin the round, I did not ruin the round.

It is grief. And it is also the latest in a long line of your grief.

After your previous grief of dusting all of the engie hardsuits and yourself at round start you were unbanned and put on thin ice.
https://forums.beestation13.com/t/ban-appeal-dusting-pt-2-not-under-the-influence-edition/6921/3

It is all explained there. You were back on the server for three days before you BoH bombed for the third time.
Bloons missed the note when applying this ban. After internal discussion and clarification this has been now appropriately applied as a reinstated perma due to the above thread and very very large history of grief.

This will not be lifted without a vouch from a reputable server. However if memory serves me you are banned almost byond wide now. I wish you luck finding a server to play on as for now it won’t be here.

You really turned my 2 month ban into a perma ban because I made a ban appeal?

Please read the above post carefully if you have any further questions.

1 Like

I dont have a “very large history of grief” I have one example of actual grief and Im sorry about that. But the other shit where either mistakes, accidents, or it was not grief and it had to do with something I said in game like the “cumstation13” incident. I guess technically boh bombing the shuttle before round end on accident was grief but it was unintentional because of lag, the second time was not grief at all because I changlings took over the shuttle, the only real moment of grief that I did was the dusting of engi suits and killing my self in the sm.

I’ll post your long long note history when I get home.
23 notes and 12 bans listed on the web. 31 according to beebot, is not a small history by any reasonable margin.

Yes but not all of them are for grief… and are you including all servers?

and if so, you really should not be counting anything from fulpstation