CKEY: Brille65

Admin’s CKEY: francinum (?)

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server Ban

Ban Length: 14 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 09-24-2020 23:30

Round ID: 21764

Ban Reason: AUTH Mat05usz // Multiple metagrudge threats against multiple people.

Appeal Reason: I’d like to get that ban revoken. Some guy was sabotaging the Medbay, tried to hack into doors and break quarantine while we had a bad-disease-breakout and bla and this greytider made me angry so i wrote into aHelp something like Get rid of him bla bla before i find his ckey, hack his account and delete it … Obviously i am nowhere that talented to that, if he dont write me his login informations and i know it was a pretty stupid thing to write in the first place but several things happened and i was on the edge and yeah.

Additional Information: Even if it was a stupid thing to write down, 14 days, really ? Please lower it or remove it complelty… Nothing ever happened. Also who are the multiple people because i am pretty sure in that round it was only this guy? Eh.

It’s not the first time you threatened to metagrudge someone. The ban is not for something that happened IC, it’s for those threats.
You are constantly salty on discord, and just recently got muted for massive ick ock.
Wishing people’s death doesn’t really portray you in a good light either.
I see no reason to lift or reduce your ban unless your behavior drastically changes.

This ban is an escalation from your history of angry and threatening messages related to the in-game behavior of other players. On the advisal of the head admins, I’m leaving this in place.