Balzaca permanently banned by WhyisCaeciliusTaken

CKEY:Balzaca

Admin’s CKEY:WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Ban Type:Game ban

Ban Length:Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):12/24/2020

Round ID:25363

Ban Reason:Does not understand escalation.Killed a janitor for throwing a plank of wood at him after he shocked the janitor.Also poisoned HoP,among others for no reason “to test my syringe gun”.Lied in ahelps also…

Appeal Reason:I was pretty new to game and was eager to try new stuff that i found out such as syringe gun loaded with toxins or EMPd belt defiblirators.Now i have 2 or 3 years at game and im more mature so i wont be doing such acts.

Additional Information:I also learned about the self-antagging stuff (the hard way) so i wont be doing any of those again.

Permabans require a vouch from another server to be appealed, could you provide one of those please?

I didnt know I needed one is it mandatory?

Yep. Your ban reason doesn’t mention it being a community removal or ‘appeal on the forums’, so it falls under the ‘permanent until a vouch’ category

2 Likes

Heya thanks for appealing. From what I can tell this is not an “appeal on the forums” type of permaban which means it requires you to provide a valid vouch from a reputable server.

Waited 7 days and no vouch nor answer was provided. Feel free to open another appeal once you’re able to provide said vouch.