AzraellKnightQuest Player report (Accepted)

In-game report:

Title: AzraelKnightQuest Player Report

CKEY: bilary

Your Discord: belone

Offender’s CKEY: AzraelKnightQuest

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Azrael Knightquest

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2-17-20

Round Number:12621  and a whole lot of other rounds

Rules Broken: 1, 2, 8, 10

Incident Description:He has been a problem maker for a time now, he generally acts like an asshole, he plays lawyer so he can act like security without the responsibility of one, on MRP, he valid hunts a whole lot as the fucking lawyer, he makes stunprods and takes flashes to hunt antags and people he doesn't like, he also ERP's, i do not have the round log for that but he even confessed it on comms.

Additional Information: He is a OG bee player and has been banned before bee got big for the same reasons: being a shitter.

There was no ERP, all log checks will prove that. It was with a chaplain and we were just joking around. No ERP was done, just talk about ERP. At one point, the chaplain stood stripped down to underwear. I just chose to walk around after that and claimed I boned her for the humor of it. I do NOT hunt people I don’t like or valid hunt antags. I often was lawyer and more than a few times, Security would deputize me. However, Vexylius was actually quite respectful to me and informed me that’s a form of ban evasion no matter the cause and I’ve since stopped doing that since he mentioned it. I’ve also been ANTAG more than a few times, so you’re gonna have to deal with it. As far as acting like an asshole goes, it’s BeeStation. People are ridiculous, humorous, insulting and all kinds of crazy, which is acceptable (long as it’s within the rules). I have found flashes and used them when I see a crazy situation like antags jumping around.

So, yes I’m an asshole but all IC for fun’s sake, NO I do not hunt people I don’t like, NO I don’t valid hunt but I DO respond to people, yes I make stunprods but I DON’T just go around with them all the time. This is fabrication and some truth in exaggeration. Probably in retaliation for me ahelping when a few people decapitate me over something minor like yesterday. There’s no justification. Any admin is free to check the logs. But you also made this report VERY vague, as if hoping Admins will mention something you can try and manipulate to your advantage. I’d suggest some thicker skin and a better attitude to a round gone crazy, not bitching and moaning. You can always ahelp against me if you think I’m out of line. Says something I ain’t heard from an admin in awhile for my actions, just you.

you are not only an asshole IC
you are genuinely more toxic ooc than ic

I think you should at-least consider not getting deputized as a lawyer as that is a conflict of interest and certainly goes against role-playing. It would make more sense for you to just actually job change through the HoP officially or at-least be deputized from almost any other job.

You if anything are suppose to represent suspects even if they are guilty. Not join in with sec and beat them like a pinata. You just can’t mix these two things.

Don’t even know who you are. Barely remember Belone. Sorry, I know you want attention but I don’t know you.

Yeah, I’m staying away from being a lawyer lately.

you cannot tell the difference between glitter and plasma

Nothing reported we can act on given the very generalized nature of the report, we’ll watch for issues moving forward.