AzraelKnightquest permabanned by Vexylius

Also, I never said people hate me, I said people who get caught by me and bitch and moan and don’t get their way hate me, if I’m the one that catches them. Stop trying to manipulate words. You’re not good at it.

1 Like

I am just gonna throw this in here, I KNOW literally nobody likes Azrael, hell even I don’t like them and I haven’t even been caught by you, I simply do not like you based on what I hear you do over radio, how you act IC, and based on the shit I see you do as a ghost cause observer gang. The ban part of “shitsec” is so goddamn true its not even funny, and threatening the server is something you shouldn’t ever do. Would you get arrested for threatening to kill the president? Of course you would. This is basically like that except its a server and the admins have removed you from it.

Honestly even if he is guilty that doesn’t mean you should all insult him, if someone does have anger problems, more anger isn’t going to help them. Azreal would hit people a lot but there were the moments he was calm and nice. Maybe if he played he could improve himself, saying mean things to him and calling him names isn’t productive and is just mean, no matter what they did to you in game.

2 Likes

I don’t see whats wrong with giving him another chance. If we need to leave his sec ban on for a longer time, we can, but we might as well give the fellow another shot.

2 Likes

At what point did I say that I didn’t deserve a ban? And Admins are not the President. I even acknowledged what I said wasn’t appropriate. Why are you telling me what I already said?

My main point is your acting and and literally saying the people who do not like you are either people you caught or badmins, when thats not true, and the other thing about presidents and shit is more or less about you apparently threatening to ddos the server or some shit

My opinion on this is that you should stay banned. Ignoring the obvious threats, it seems you need to take a lot longer off. It does wonders taking breaks, and from what I have read (ignoring some of the salty people who seem to have a lot of problems with you) this deserves to stay. There’s simply too much to write about right now, but at the minimum you need to have a sec/head ban. Assuming what caecilius said is correct in this post

This recount, along with your countless notes on heads/sec, definitely means this should stay. The perma is for the threat, I believe. We are told to perma all people who threaten the server or admins, so that could possibly get changed. But the sec and heads need to stay permaed, at the very least.

This has derailed significantly and I’m off to delete all off topic and appeal breaking posts.

Posts removed.

Stop peanut posting, insulting each other, and arguing over things that are not or are very loosely connected to the appeal.

e.g. Moccha being an Admin until 5 days ago, people not liking Azrael, and just saying, “ack ack ack badmins abuse power, death to all admins ack ack ack.”

2 Likes

Alright. You know that you haven’t been banned just for smashing that borg. You have done many shitty things before, and your notes prove that you’re not the nicest player. You don’t really seem to get it that “it’s only a game, why you have to be mad”. As you can see in this thread people genuinely hate you, both players and admins.

…but I’ve decided to give you one last chance.

However you won’t be playing as a member of security or any of the heads of staff (perma sec and heads of staff jobban), and you’ll be put on watchlist (if you aren’t already), so any further violations of the rules or just shitty, salty behavior, will be punished with a permanent ban.

I know that some people will hate me for that, but please understand that we’re all humans and therefore we make mistakes.

There is a bug with unbanning. I’ve processed the above conversion so you should be able to access the server again, but if you can’t please let me know.